The 5 Best Cutting Torches
Cutting torches are not usually part of the average DIYer’s toolkit, but it’s actually a great thing to have once you’re ready to move beyond the basics. Of course, it’s an important tool to have by your side if you’re a professional. With the best cutting torch, you can easily cut and remove pieces of metals that are too thick or unwieldy for ordinary tools.
But here’s the thing: not all cutting torches are created equal. Some have excellent performance and quality while others don’t, so you need to do your research to find the best cutting torch. Here are some of the best options on the market:
1. ARKSEN Harris Type, Gas Welding & Cutting Torch w/ Hose, Professional Set with Case
- Torch And Rosebud Heating Tip (Size No. 6) - 3 Welding Nozzles (Size No. 0, No. 2, No. 4)
- Flint Striker Tool And Goggles With A No. 5 Shade - 15FT Twin Welding Hose, Tip Cleaning Tools
- Brass and steel cutting torch attachment
- Perfect for an Amateur Metalworker or a Seasoned Professional
- Comes with hoses, welding and cutting torches, goggles, tip cleaners and striker packed in a heavy duty molded storage case.
This set comes with a cutting torch attachment made of brass and steel, along with a brass torch handle and a brass valve body that ensure its durability and strength. It also three welding nozzles (No. 0, No. 2, and No. 4 sizes) and a brass and copper welding/heating tip. This set allows you to cut up to six inches of metal and weld up to ½ inches, making it a great investment both for amateur and professional metalworkers.
2. Yaufey Victor Type Gas Welding & Cutting Kit Oxygen Torch Acetylene Welder Tool Set
- 【SAFE AND ALL PURPOSE】Yaufey-style welding kits use in precise welding, brazing, soldering, hard facing, heat/treating, and priming, straightening and so on.
- 【INCLUDES TORCH HANDLE AND FITTINGS】A complete set includes a torch handle, chrome plated oxygen regulator, acetylene regulator
- 【INCLUDES HOSE AND WELDING NOZZLES】Cutting Nozzle, Welding Nozzles and Heating Nozzle attachment
- 【BRASS AND STEEL MATERIAL】Two -12 Ft. Long * 1/4'' ID Rubber, Brass fittings and Flint Lighter in an storage case
- 【CASE INCLUDED】All brass construction with polished finish or Chrome plated steel with a Flint tip.
This kit has almost everything you need to cut and weld metals. It has a brass and steel cutting attachment, which has a press lever for ease of use as well as double O rings that allow for a tight and leak-free connection. It also comes with the parts you need for welding (including welding nozzles in three sizes and torch and rosebud heating tips), along with a torch handle and oxygen and acetylene regulators.
3. Victor Technologies 0384-2045 Performer Medium Duty Cutting System
- Gas service: Acetylene, Oxygen regulators: ess3-125-540, fuel Gas regulator: ess3-15-510
- Cutting tip: 0-3-101
- Heating nozzle: 4-mfa-1
- Welding nozzle: (w-1) 0
Depending on the tip you use, you can use this kit to cut metal that’s ¾ inch to 8 inches thick. The set comes with a cutting attachment, a CA 1350 cutting tip, a 100FC torch handle with built-in flashback arrestors, and ESS3 Series regulators. It also has a welding tip and lets you weld up to 1/8 inches and even 3 inches using optional nozzles.
4. Miller Electric Torch Oxy-Acetylene Tough Cut Outfit
- Fuel: Acetylene
- Cutting Attachment: CC509P
- Torch Handle: CW5A
- Standards: ETL or UL
- Installation method: gas-welding
This set comes with almost everything you need to cut and weld metals, including a cutting attachment, cutting tips, welding nozzles, pressure regulators, and oxygen and acetylene regulators. The components have excellent quality and can survive wear and tear, making it great if you’re still learning about cutting and welding or if you frequently tackle heavy-duty projects.
5. XtremepowerUS "Harris" Type Oxy Acetylene Welding Cutting Torch Kit
- Harris Type Welding & Cutting Kit
- Cutting Attachment, No. 2 Cutting Nozzle
- No. 0, 2, 4 Welding Nozzles
- 15' x 1/4" Welding Hose
- Includes: Torch Handle, Oxygen & Acetylene Regulator
This kit comes with a 15 feet by ¼ inch welding hose, three welding nozzles (Nos. 0, 2, and 4), a cutting attachment, a No. 2 cutting nozzle, a torch handle, and oxygen and acetylene regulators. All of these can be placed in a sturdy case, so you can easily bring your kit with you wherever you go.
Browse through these kits now to find the best cutting torch for you!