The 5 Best Inflatable SUPs (Stand Up Paddle Boards)
If you’re planning to buy a stand-up paddleboard (or SUP), you’re probably wondering whether you should get a rigid epoxy board or an inflatable one. There’s nothing wrong with buying the former; in fact, tests have shown that hard SUPs have more speed and glide and are great for serious racers. But, if portability and easy storage are important factors for you, you’ll want to buy the best inflatable SUP.
The question now is this: which inflatable stand-up paddleboard should you get? There are a lot of options available online, so you need to do your research and find out which one best suits your needs. Here are some of the products you can choose from:
1. Atoll 11'0" Foot Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board
- NEW ultra light construction with dual layer PVC - 40% lighter than comparable models while creating an extra ridgid board. Inflatable stand up paddle board comes with : High Pressure Bravo dual action hand pump (inflates when pushing down AND pulling up) 3rd generation hand pump (up to 15psi), repair kit, front and back bungee tie downs, travel backpack with waist strap
- ISUP also comes with 3nd Generation Black aluminum alloy adjustable lightweight ( 2 lbs 2 ounces) 3 piece paddle with nylon blade. Detachable extra durable removable fin compatible with all universal/ US fin boxes, NO lost screws fins, no tools needed and compatible with almost all aftermarket fins.
- Sleek new heavy-duty backpack nylon carry bag (large enough to fit pump, paddle, paddle board, and ISUP repair kit), mesh sides allow ISUP dry while being stored.. NOW INCLUDES EXTRA TOUGH 10' POLY FLEX LEASH
- 6 inch thick, 32 incess wide and 11 feet long. Tested and quality assured ISUP board, Fully wrapped with second layer of PVC material on the top and bottom: creates a stiff, rigid and sturdy board, now with 15 D-rings on the deck to tie down anything you need.HAS supported ISUP riders at 300 lbs with ease (see image) and has been water tested at over 350 lbs
- Tri fin design enables easier and more efficient tracking. 2 YEAR MANUFACTURERS WARRANTY - Atoll Board Co's inflatable boards are covered from any workmanship or material defect for a period of 2 YEARS. ATOLL BOARDS offers only the highest quality products and stand behind them 100%, become part of the fastet growing lifestyle sports in the world.
Priced at around $1,4000, this inflatable SUP might seem too expensive at first glance. But, if you look closer, you’ll see it’s actually worth every penny since it comes with an adjustable three-piece aluminum paddle, a dual-action hand pump, and a backpack carry bag. The board itself is 11 feet long, 32 inches wide, and 6 inches thick, with 14 D-rings on the deck so you can tie down just about anything. Ride it and see why it’s the best inflatable SUP.
2. iRocker Triple Layer Military Grade PVC Inflatable Paddle Board
- EXTREMELY STABLE, RIGID iROCKER INFLATABLE PADDLE BOARD: Weight Limit of up to 350 lbs. 33' Wide thickness throughout the entire board with extra wide tail makes for extra stability while the shape of the board still allows for a fast tracking experience. Similar to a hard board when fully inflated to 15 PSI but only half the weight. Super Durable, no longer a need to worry about damaging your board when banging against debris while on the water.
- HIGH QUALITY ADJUSTABLE FIBERGLASS PADDLE: Floating fiberglass paddle, half the weight of a standard aluminum paddle designed to make you enjoy your paddle session. Edges of the blade constructed of strong, resilient, rubber material so don't worry about chipping your blade. Easily converted to a kayak paddle with a blade on each end with the purchase of an optional kayak blade, sold separately. Breaks down into 3 separate pieces in order to easily fit into your provided bag.
- THE ULTRA LIGHT 37 oz. DUAL ACTION HIGH CAPACITY HAND PUMP by IROCKER: The dual action high capacity hand pump makes inflating your paddle board a breeze. Switching from dual action to single action makes the pump much more efficient than the standard single action hand pumps. Use the dual action mode to push air into the board on the up and down stroke when pumping. Switch to single action when the PSI begins to increase to make pumping much easier at high pressure.
- BACK PACK CARRY BAG by iROCKER: Most comfortable iSUP bag on the market. No need to worry about how you are going to carry your board from the car to the water to begin your SUP adventure. Your iRocker SUP and all the accessories fit into the provided back pack with ease, there's even room to spare for extra gear. Padded adjustable shoulder straps and waist support. Also equipped with inner stabilizing board strap and outer clinching straps to keep your board from shifting inside the bag.
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Purchase an inflatable paddle board with confidence. You're covered on everything outside of normal wear and tear. iRocker offers only the highest quality inflatable paddle boards constructed of the highest quality materials. We stand behind our products 100%. There is no need to worry about buying a sub par product made of low quality materials which is why you receive a 2 year warranty. You can expect the iROCKER SUP to outlast the rest.
What’s not to like about this inflatable SUP? Measuring 11 feet by 6 inches, it’s made of military-grade materials and can run into rocks and other sharp objects without easily getting damaged. It’s as durable as a rigid SUP when you inflate it to a maximum of 15 PSI, and it can carry a total weight of 385 lbs. You can get it for around $800.
3. PEAK Inflatable Stand Up Paddle Board
- EXCLUSIVE DESIGN - Inflated: 10'6" x 31" x 6" | Supports Riders Up to 300 lbs. | Weight: 23 lbs.
- ULTIMATE ALL AROUND iSUP - Rigid and Stable Shape, Great for All Skill Levels and Conditions
- INCLUDES iSUP ACCESSORY BUNDLE - Paddle, Carry Backpack, Coil Leash, High Pressure Pump
- ULTRA DURABLE - Constructed with Military Grade PVC | 6" Thick - No More Dings or Damage
- 30 DAY GUARANTEE + 1 YEAR WARRANTY ON MATERIALS - Risk Free Returns within 30 Days
At less than $900, this board will surely give you great value for money. It weighs just 23 lbs but can support up to 300 lbs when fully inflated. It turns into a 10'6” x 31" x 6" board when you inflate it, but it measures only 11” x 36” when you roll it up, making it easy to store and transport. It’s made of military-grade PVC that’s 6 inches thick, and it’s sturdy enough to support you plus an extra passenger.
4. Ten Toes WEEKENDER 10-Feet Inflatable Standup Paddleboard
- This is the most stable inflatable standup paddle board for people of all skill levels (recommended weight limit is 250lbs)
- Made of military-grade PVC, making it virtually indestructible
- Measures 10'x30x6" when inflated & is just as firm & stable as other SUPs, can be rolled up into compact package 11x36" for easy transport and storage
- ISUP bundle comes with indestructible iSUP, 3PC adjustable & lightweight aluminum paddle, 3 fins, manual pump, & repair kit
- Includes Ten Toes' 2 year warranty
If you’re a paddelboard beginner, you’ll love this SUP from Ten Toes. Its 10-feet length makes it easy to navigate, while its 30-inch width makes it more stable and ensures you’ll feel less intimidated as you paddle through calm waters. Retailing at less than $600, this board comes with three removable fins, a three-piece aluminum paddle, and a high-pressure manual pump.
5. PathFinder Inflatable SUP Stand Up Paddleboard 9' 9"
- 11'0" x 32" x 6" | Volume: 220L | Board Weight: 22 Lbs. | 320lbs weight capacity
- PERFECT FOR ALL PADDLERS - Board width provides ample stability while the shape provides exceptional glide and tracking performances. Perfect for paddling flat water, sup yoga, whitewater, and surf
- ULTRA DURABLE & LIGHTWEIGHT - Constructed with Multi-Layer Fusion technology using 1000 Denier PVC | 6" thick | 20 psi Max | Fusion Laminated Seams - no more worrying about dings or damage!
- PACKAGE INCLUDES - Fiberglass adjustable 3 piece paddle, dual action Bravo HP hand pump, Wheeled travel backpack, coil ankle leash, patch kit, and a 8" fin.
- 1 YEAR LIMITED WARRANTY - MSRP: $999.00
Measuring 9'9" long x 30" wide x 5" thick, this board is another great option for beginners and works great in a wide range of water and weather conditions. Its high-quality PVC material and strong multi-layer drop stitch make it durable and allow it to carry up to 240 lbs, while its large deck pad prevents slipping and helps you stay comfortable. It’s yours for around $350.
Check out these paddleboards now to know which is the best inflatable SUP for you!