Top 3 of the Best Automatic Espresso Machine Picks
Espresso machines have become a popular kitchen appliance in the homes of coffee drinkers, everywhere. With the high prices of coffee in shops, investing in at-home espresso machine is a practical thing to do. If you are shopping for the best automatic espresso machine, it can be difficult to decide if you do not have an idea of what choices are there. We have come up with three of the top choices of these coffee-making machines to assist in your decision.
DeLonghi De’Longhi PrimaDonna S Deluxe Super Automatic Espresso Machine
- Patented Single Touch Latte Crema System
- Stainless Steel Housing with Digital Display
- Memory Function
- MAINTENANCE: De'Longhi machines require half the cleaning time of other brands, unlike competitor machines, which require chemical cleaning tablets monthly.
- Hot Water Spout to be used for Tea or Hot Chocolate
This brand and model can make it to the list as the best automatic espresso machine in the market today. Given its features, this easy-to-use and easy-to-clean kitchen equipment is compact and can brew hundreds of cups of cappuccino without issues. It also boasts of a dual stainless steel-lined boiler system perfect for making ristretto and coffee while maintaining hot temperature. With just one touch, you can enjoy your cappuccino or macchiato with the perfect amount of frothed or steamed milk via the frothing system and the milk container. Other features include a Full Beverage Menu for easy selection of blend. It also allows you to control the settings in terms of water amount, grind size and level of milk froth to suit your preference. There are also thermo blocks for faster warm-up times. A cup warming platform is also included to ensure you enjoy warm beverage at all times. All these features come in a compact package for the price of under $2,300.
Gaggia Anima Prestige Automatic Coffee Machine
- ONE TOUCH BREWING AND FROTHING: Bean-to-cup feature with automatic milk frothing for cappuccinos, macchiatos and lattes. Power Cord Length : 48 inches
- PROGRAMMABLE: Programmable brewing options for lattes, cappuccinos, macchiatos and espresso;Steam Wand: Cappuccinatore
- TEMPERATURE CONTROL: 3 different temperature settings. Min/177.5 °F, Med/182.9 °F, Max/184.5 °F
- EASY ACCESS TO WATER RESERVOIR AND BEAN HOPPER: Features a removable 60 oz water reservoir that can be accessed on the top left of the machine, and an 8.8 ounce capacity bean hopper with access from the top right of the machine
- 2 YEAR WARRANTY: Hassle free 2 year warranty handled by Gaggia USA directly. For Gaggia USA's call center, call 888-389-4123.
This automatic coffee machine boasts of a beautiful design and an expensive look and feel that comes in at under $1,100. Its pre-infusion feature promises aroma extraction and maximum flavor. With a water reservoir capacity of 60 ounces, you can enjoy several cups of your favorite blend in a day. Moreover, the coffee dispenser is adjustable with a maximum height of almost 6 inches it can accommodate tall containers. For a stronger taste, this espresso machine can adjust up to 5 levels of strength. Another interesting feature of this appliance is its low energy consumption capability. If idle for about an hour, it will go on stand-by. The Anima has a ceramic burr grinder that can be adjusted to either level of the 5 settings and also equipped with a digital display for maintenance notifications. The Gaggia Anima Prestige has a cost price of less than $1,100.
Jura IMPRESSA F8 Automatic Coffee Machine
- TFT display with Rotary Selection
- Inspiring range of beverages
- Aroma plus grinder now twice as fast
- Revolutionary fine foam technology
- Treat yourself to a great-tasting cup of coffee
If you want to have your coffee the way you want it, everyday with just a simple push of a button, this model is the best automatic espresso machine to set your eyes on. Not only can you blend a wide range of beverages, but also, you get to program your own recipe. The aroma plus grinder is now doubly fast and this appliance uses revolutionary fine foam technology for a great tasting coffee. This coffee machine also has a 2.8” TFT display you will love. If you want an elegant and sturdy-looking automatic espresso machine that sells at around $1,100, this is the perfect choice.
Best Selling Auto Espresso Machines
- Mr. Coffee
- 15 Bar Italian Pump and 1600W Thermo coil heating system
- Purge Function: Automatically adjusts water temperature after steam for optimal espresso extraction temperature
- Stainless steel conical burr grinder with 1/2 lb. sealed bean hopper; Voltage: 110 - 120 Volts
- 67 fl.oz (2L) removable water tank with handle
- Newer model of the Breville BES860XL Barista Express
- Use convenient pods or ground coffee with the patented dual function filter holder. It makes espresso preparation simple and fast
- The blade is made from durable stainless steel blade and comes with a plastic hand guard for safetyEasily prepares latte and cappuccino with the swivel jet frother, for perfect drinks every time
- Eliminate annoying start-up preparation with the self-priming operation
- Always brew espresso at the perfect temperature with two separate thermostats, which allow for water and steam pressure to be controlled separately
- Enjoy delicious espresso for years to come with the durable, high-quality stainless steel boiler and 15 bar pump pressure. NOTE: Refer user manual before use
- DeLonghi America, Inc