The 5 Best Baseboard Heaters
If you’re searching for heating solutions for your home, you’ll want to look into the best baseboard heaters. Opting for these devices is an excellent move since they’re easy to install and maintain and don’t require ductwork (a huge plus if you live in an old home, which doesn’t easily accommodate ducts). They also release warm air evenly instead of on an intermittent basis like what forced-air systems do.
But don’t just purchase the first product you see! Instead, take the time to find the best baseboard heaters that have excellent performance and will give you great value for money. You can start by exploring these products:
1. Cadet 2F350W Model# 09949 Electric Baseboard Heater
- Not a plug-in model. Heater safely hard-wires for 350 watts at 240 volts or 263 watts at 208 volts
- Convection heating helps circulate air to heat a space up to 50 square feet
- Quiet operation ideal for bedroom use
- Powder coating provides a smooth finish resistant to corrosion, scratches, fading, and wear
- Safety feature turns heater off If normal operating temperatures are exceeded
One of the best things about this model is that it has a smooth and quiet operation, which makes it ideal for bedrooms since it doesn’t have any loud noises that can wake you up. It comes with a durable case that has been pre-punched at 1-inch intervals, making it easy to install even when you’re going the DIY route. The case has a smooth, powder-coated paint finish that makes the device look good and allows it to integrate well into your existing baseboards.
2. Cadet Manufacturing 09956 240-Volt White Baseboard Hardwire Electric Zone Heater
- Stay warm and safe with this 240v72base elec heater
- Heater transmits heat continuously
- Manufactured in United States
- Requires A Thermostat
- 25 Gauge Steel
The 240-volt, 1,500-watt 09956 is another excellent offering from Cadet. It’s made of 25-gauge steel and comes with a 20-gauge metal power-coated junction box with ground. The heater measures 72.3 inches by 4 inches by 7 inches and weighs less than 14 lbs; since it’s UL listed, you have the assurance that its electrical system has been tested and inspected by experts.
3. King 3K1207BW 750-Watt 120-Volt 3-Foot Baseboard Heater
- Aluminum Ribbon Fin Element
- Full Length Safety Cutout
- Crushproof element
- Natural Convection Heat
- Dent resistant die form cover
If you’re looking for a heater that doesn’t consume too much energy, you’ll love the King 3K1207BW. It uses only 750 watts of power while heating up to 75 square feet of space, making it an energy-efficient and cost-efficient option. Its 3-foot length and wall-mount design, meanwhile, make it an excellent choice for small rooms that don’t have much space to spare. It comes with chimney style fins that are made of aluminum and are designed to evenly distribute heat in your room.
4. Fahrenheat PLF1004 Hydronic Baseboard Heater
- This baseboard model provides worry-free heating around pets and kids thanks to its hydronic design. The surface of the unit stays cooler to the touch while still providing reliable radiant heat.
- This convection heater starts up and stops without the disruptive popping or pinging sounds given off by traditional baseboard models.
- Keep dust and other particles from circulating, thanks to this hydronic baseboard heater's fanless operation. With no blower or exhaust fan, allergens and dander won't be blowing around the room.
- Keep the room comfortable and reduce unnecessary on/off cycles with this unit's up to 100% energy-efficient design.
- For worry-free operation, the unit's overheat protection feature prevents the heater from running when its air intake is blocked. , reducing fire risk
The PLF1004 is UL-listed for floor mounting, which means you can install it right over any kind of floor tile or even carpet. It’s built with a thermal cutout, which automatically shuts off the device in case an accidental air blockage occurs and prevents further damage. The heater’s off-white finish and contemporary design makes it an attractive addition to any room and allows it to complement almost all types of interior décor.
5. HOMEBASIX LH844 30-Inch Baseboard Heater
- Adjustable temperature for personal comfort
- Subtle low profile design
- Includes built in emergency power down controls
The LH844 is built with a tip-over safety shut-off and emergency power down controls, which means it’s safe to use in your home and won’t suffer from damage in case of sudden blackouts. It has a low-profile design that allows it to subtly blend into your existing décor and avoid sticking out like a sore thumb, and it has adjustable temperature settings so you can choose the heat level that best suits your preferences.
Browse through the best baseboard heaters now to choose the right make and model for your home!