Best Commercial Espresso Machine Models
For start-up entrepreneurs of coffee shops, investing in the best commercial espresso machine is crucial to ensure your establishment will have satisfied customers. It’s true, espresso machines for commercial use are not that inexpensive but it is an investment you have to make. The key here is to pick the right appliance for your espresso coffee shop. Let’s take a look at five top commercial espresso machines:
La Pavoni PUB 1V-R – 1 Group Commercial Espresso Cappuccino Machine
- 1500-watt single-group commercial espresso machine with digital control pad
- Microprocessor controls; electronic programmable dosing; NSF/CSA certified
- 6-1/2-liter copper boiler; oversized filter holder allows for making 6 espresso shots at a time
- Steam wand and hot-water jet; 8-liter water softener and installation kit included
- Measures 21 by 15 by 21 inches; 1-year limited warranty
This is a durable 1500-watt single-group commercial espresso machine complete with digital control pad. The PUB1V-R is a powerful and compact machine with microprocessor control. You can own this high quality coffee-making appliance with the features that include a 6-1/2-liter copper boiler with an oversize filter holder to brew 6 espresso shots simultaneously, steam wand, hot water jet, built-in pressure gauge and an 8-liter water softener with installation kit. This model has dimensions of 21 x 15 x 21 inches.
Pasquini Livia 90 Semiautomatic Commercial Espresso/Cappuccino Machine
- 1.5 Liter dual heat exchange boiler allows for simultaneous brewing and steaming.
- Solid stainless steel construction guarantees many years of excellent service.
- 15 BAR pump provides optimal pressure for perfect extraction every time.
- 3-way solenoid valve instantly relieves the pressure in the group heap making cleanup easier
- 36lbs 12H x 11.5H x 15H
If you are looking for the best commercial espresso machine for your establishment, here is one the gives you value for your money. The Livia 90 is equipped with a 1.5 liter dual heat exchange boiler that allows brewing and steaming at the same time. This is the right choice for a small coffee shop or restaurant. Durable and elegant with its solid stainless steel construction, this machine is built to last for a lifetime. Made with commercial grade features and parts, this model is a versatile machine that is a true heat exchanger, that is, the boiler is designed to steam on demand as well as extract espresso water directly from the reservoir. The 15-bar pump ensures precision and optimal pressure for extraction. Moreover, it has a 3-way solenoid valve that allows for easy cleaning.
3 Groups & 2 Steam Wands Commercial Lever Espresso Machine
- Chromed brass group with mechanical movement
- Water level control with sight glass
- One flexible steam jet
- One hot water tap with flexible jet
- Electrical heating up with three poles manual reset safety thermostat
Another perfect addition to the best commercial espresso machine list is this model that boasts of several features. The stainless design is innovative and stylish. Other features include a 13-liter boiler and a 4-position power switch. There is also an anti-vacuum valve designed to control pressure in the boiler and pump. A flexible spout on the hot water tap is capable of automatically measuring the water level. Copper material was used for the front injectors and heat exchangers while an independent radiator hydraulic system was added.
ESPRESSO MACHINE 2 GROUP NEW IN BOX GAGGIA GD COMPACT COMMERCIAL GRADE
- 2 GROUP SEMI AUTOMATIC ESPRESSO MACHINE
- UNIT COMES WITH A SPECIAL CUP WARMING FEATURE
- CAN USE PODS OR GROUND
- HIGH VOLUME PROFIESHIONAL MACHINE
- AUTOMATIC COFFEE WILL BREW AND STOP AT DESIRED AMOUNT
There is nothing more flavorful and tasteful as a freshly brewed coffee and a true hand pulled espresso. This is the treat you and your customers will get from this Strong Classic espresso machine. Designed for coffee shops serving many customers, this low-maintenance, specially-made traditional machine is what true coffee lovers want. Built to last, this Classic model is made with craftsmanship and was not massed produce. Each unit is meticulously built by hand with only the best Italian components. The 14-liter stainless boiler has 100% chromed heads and valves that add to the classic and robust look. It also is built with a rear LED light panel and red LED light cup illumination. For a little over $5,000 you can have a high quality and crafted classic commercial espresso machine.