Top 5 Best Dive Knifes Under 200$
A dive knife can save a diver’s life, helping them cut loose from tangled fishing lines and ropes, or to get a buddy’s attention by rapping on the tanks. It doesn’t have to have a sharp tip, but the blade should be sharp enough to make short work of cutting through many things.
The Top Dive Knifes Under 200$
- Aqua Lung Argonaut Titanium Diving Knife
- Blade and Handle are made of 4mm thick Titanium with an EDP coating. The handle is double wrapped in 5mm paracord
- The blade comes in 2 styles, Spartan and Blunt
- The blade is 4 7/8" long and the handle is 4 7/8". The sheath is a locking 2mm thick Kydex with 1/8" grommets. The strap holes are 1" long and 1/4" wide
- The butt of the handle comes to a point for hammering, braking and crushing
- Includes 2 rubber leg straps
Available in either blunt tip or Spartan tip, the Aqua Lung Argonaut Titanium Diving Knife is a reliable tool that you can use underwater. Made of Titanium with an EDP coating, it is highly resistant to rust and saltwater corrosion. The handle is double wrapped in paracord for better grip and handling. Both the blade and handle measures 4 7/8” long. Straps allows you to secure the knife where you can easily reach for it.
- Underwater Kinetics – Blue Tang Titanium Dive Knife
- Solid titanium blade and pommel are 100% corrosion resistant and non-magnetic
- Hollow ground straight and serrated knife edges for all types of cutting
- Quick disassembly for cleaning, no tools required
- Large choil and contoured handle make possible a powerful grip on the 5 inch blade
- Serrated edge for cutting rope and line
Designed for scuba diving safety, every aspect of the Blue Tang titanium dive knife was well thought out. It features a sharp, corrosion resistant blade that measures 5 inches, and is non-magnetic, ensuring it won’t get stuck wen exploring shipwrecks and other metal surfaces. The use of titanium gives the blade its durable, long-lasting and reliable quality. It comes with both straight and serrated cutting edges, ideal for different situations, and a quick-release sheath. For a powerful grip, the knife has a contoured handle.
- Aqua Lung Squeeze Lock SS- Blunt Tip
- 304-Series Stainless Steel Blade
- Blunt Tip Design
- Patented Squeeze-Lock Sheath
- Molded Belt-Clip on Sheath
- Positive Grip Plastic Handle
The best dive knife under 200 should do more than just cut through webbing and ropes, and this Aqua Lung blade doesn’t disappoint. It comes with stainless steel barnacle nuts for easy installation on Buoyancy Compensators with knife grommets, and hose mounting straps for quick attachment to the BC inflator hose. If you’re looking for a dive knife that conveniently fastens to an Aqualung BCD, this knife is an excellent choice.
- Promate Scuba Dive Snorkel Titanium Knife (4 3/8" Blade) with straps and sheath
- Small and versatile tool for diving snorkeling
- 304 stainless steel blade
- Single action button locking system sheath
- Sharp at the point and one side of blade and serrated edge at another side.
- Small notch toward the handle to cut line safely
Made of Titanium, the Promate Scuba Dive Snorkel Knife is designed for prolonged use and abuse, without any risk of corrosion and rust. It is lighter than stainless steel knives too. It requires little to no maintenance, but functions as intended underwater or out of it. Featuring a rubber molded handle, it offers easy and comfortable grip. The handle bottom comes with a Titanium hammer that can be used for underwater signaling.
- Cressi Borg, Long Blade Diving and Spearfishing Knife
- The Borg is a modern, large knife with a futuristic design and a strong, tempered blade made of 304 Japanese stainless steel.
- One side of the stainless steel blade is straight-edged, the other one is serrated right along the blade; they are both very sharp and effective for line cutting.
- The handle has an ergonomic design to ensure a secure grip even wearing gloves. It is separated from the blade by a small techno polymer thumb tab.
- The knife comes with a sheath that features a locking mechanism to allow one-hand release. The sheath comes with two, standard issue straps to attach it to your leg.
- Total length: 10. 43 in (265 mm). Blade length: 5, 51 in (140 mm).
A real Italian brand, you can rely on Cressi to provide you with the best dive knife under 200. The blade is made of Japanese 304 stainless steel with straight and serrated edges on either end. Unlike other diving knives, the long blade diving and spearfishing knife has a thumb tab made of techno polymer for improved grip and handling. Its sheath comes with a one-hand release locking mechanism. Also available in blunt point and drop point.
This line up of the best dive knife under 200 gives you the diving tool you are looking for without breaking the bank.