Top 5 Best Dive Knifes Under 200$
A dive knife can save a diver’s life, helping them cut loose from tangled fishing lines and ropes, or to get a buddy’s attention by rapping on the tanks. It doesn’t have to have a sharp tip, but the blade should be sharp enough to make short work of cutting through many things.
The Top Dive Knifes Under 200$
- Aqua Lung Argonaut Titanium Diving Knife
- Handle, butt, hilt, and blade are constructed from 4mm thick titanium
- Coated with black edp for durability
- Sharpened & laser etched
- Handle wrapped with paracord and tied off with 5" leash
Available in either blunt tip or Spartan tip, the Aqua Lung Argonaut Titanium Diving Knife is a reliable tool that you can use underwater. Made of Titanium with an EDP coating, it is highly resistant to rust and saltwater corrosion. The handle is double wrapped in paracord for better grip and handling. Both the blade and handle measures 4 7/8” long. Straps allows you to secure the knife where you can easily reach for it.
- Underwater Kinetics – Blue Tang Titanium Dive Knife
- Underwater Kinetics
- Diving Knives
Designed for scuba diving safety, every aspect of the Blue Tang titanium dive knife was well thought out. It features a sharp, corrosion resistant blade that measures 5 inches, and is non-magnetic, ensuring it won’t get stuck wen exploring shipwrecks and other metal surfaces. The use of titanium gives the blade its durable, long-lasting and reliable quality. It comes with both straight and serrated cutting edges, ideal for different situations, and a quick-release sheath. For a powerful grip, the knife has a contoured handle.
- Aqua Lung Squeeze Lock SS- Blunt Tip
- 3" blade, overall length 6.5"
- Patented secure locking system releases with natural "squeeze" of the handle
- Dive knife blade is made from 304 series stainless steel
- Easily mounts to buoyancy compensator using hose mount kit or stainless steel "barnacle nuts" included
The best dive knife under 200 should do more than just cut through webbing and ropes, and this Aqua Lung blade doesn’t disappoint. It comes with stainless steel barnacle nuts for easy installation on Buoyancy Compensators with knife grommets, and hose mounting straps for quick attachment to the BC inflator hose. If you’re looking for a dive knife that conveniently fastens to an Aqualung BCD, this knife is an excellent choice.
- Promate Scuba Dive Snorkel Titanium Knife (4 3/8" Blade) with straps and sheath
- Small and versatile tool for diving snorkeling
- 420 stainless steel blade
- Single action button locking system sheath
- Sharp at the point and one side of blade and serrated edge at another side
- Small notch toward the handle to cut line safely
Made of Titanium, the Promate Scuba Dive Snorkel Knife is designed for prolonged use and abuse, without any risk of corrosion and rust. It is lighter than stainless steel knives too. It requires little to no maintenance, but functions as intended underwater or out of it. Featuring a rubber molded handle, it offers easy and comfortable grip. The handle bottom comes with a Titanium hammer that can be used for underwater signaling.
- Cressi Borg, Long Blade Diving and Spearfishing Knife
- Cressi is a REAL diving, snorkeling and swimming Italian brand, since 1946.
- Japanese 304 stainless steel blade, blunt tip version
- One side of the stainless steel blade is straight-edged, the other one is serrated right along the blade
- It is separated from the blade by a small techno polymer thumb tab
- Sheath with locking mechanism to allow one-hand release
A real Italian brand, you can rely on Cressi to provide you with the best dive knife under 200. The blade is made of Japanese 304 stainless steel with straight and serrated edges on either end. Unlike other diving knives, the long blade diving and spearfishing knife has a thumb tab made of techno polymer for improved grip and handling. Its sheath comes with a one-hand release locking mechanism. Also available in blunt point and drop point.
This line up of the best dive knife under 200 gives you the diving tool you are looking for without breaking the bank.