5 Best Electric Piano Models Under $500
An electric piano is an electro-mechanical instrument that creates piano-like sounds and is popular among musicians and bands. Portable and affordable, this musical instrument comes with a variety of brands and models. Whether you are looking for one to encourage your child to learn making music or searching for the best electric piano for your personal use and is within your budget, there is a suitable model out there.
To help you get started, here are five electric pianos you can check out:
- 88 piano-style keys with Graded Soft Touch. Includes stand, adapter, and sustain peda
- USB To Device: connect USB storage devices (storage device optional)
- Large Wave ROM features extra high quality Live! Grand sample
- Backlit LCD (320 x 240) displays lyrics, chords & notation
- Performance Assistant Technology features Melody Mode in addition to Chord and Chord/Free Model
This model is an 88-key portable Grand Piano with stand and power adapter. This electric piano can produce the best sounds which are created with the push of a button and can be recorded via a built-in recorder. USB connectivity is also available for attachment to storage devices. Another great feature of this affordable model is its backlit LCD that displays chords, notation and lyrics. On top of these features is Performance Assistant Technology that is equipped with the Melody Mode. For less than $500, any potential musician can own this best electric piano of its kind.
Best Choice Products 61 Key Music Electronic Keyboard Piano With X Stand LCD Display Screen
- This 61-key keyboard is ready to go right out of the box, with an included X-style stand and music note stand
- Play your way and change your settings with an LCD display and an intuitive control panel
- The keyboard includes a keyboard split feature and teaching modes for one-key, follow, and ensemble, as well as other options such as a built-in metronome, recorder, and rhythm programmer
- A lightweight and adjustable folding X-style keyboard stand with rubber feet and grips completes this set, with the ability to fit 49, 61, and 88-key keyboards
- Keyboard Dimensions: 37.2"(L) x 4"(W) x 14.5"(H); Stand: 37.2"(L) x 4"(W) x 12" to 38"(H)
This is a great piano alternative for people who want to learn to play the piano but do not want to spend too much. With a price tag of less than $100, this keyboard features 61 keys, 100 timbres and rhythms, keyboard percussion types and 10 demo songs. This light electric piano is adjustable and only weighs 18.5 pounds. Portable and affordable, this particular model also comes with a keyboard stand, a music note stand, built-in metronome and speakers and LCD display.
New 54 Keys Music Electronic Keyboard
This is the best electric piano for a person looking for an electronic keyboard for children to start learning to play a musical instrument. Its features include a mic, 54 standard accordion keys, volume control, 6 demo songs, 7 sound effects, 32 tempo control and external speaker. Weighing only 5 pounds, this model is not only an electronic keyboard kids can enjoy but also adults can appreciate. Another appealing factor about this musical instrument is the price. This model costs less than a hundred dollars.
RockJam 54-Key Portable Electronic Keyboard
- 54 full size-keys gives the keyboard a traditional piano feel
- Compact and portable; can easily be taken on the road
- Record and playback functionality, 8 demo songs, multiple teaching modes, 100 keyboard sound effects, and 100 rhythms
- Interactive LCD screen shows beginners the correct keys and chords to play
- 30 free songs on Piano Maestro iPad app; ranked #1 educational tool for beginner piano students in 20 countries
Another model that costs less than $100 is this compact and portable midsize keyboard that boasts of interesting features. These include an interactive LCD screen, Piano Maestro Teaching app with 30 Songs, ranging from classical to pop, 54 full-size keyboards, record and playback functions, 8 demo songs, 100 keyboard sound effects and 100 rhythms. With its low price, this model does not compromise its features and makes it the best electric piano for aspiring musicians. This keyboard also has built-in stereo speakers and an option for battery operation aside for its power supply.
Hamzer 61 Key Electronic Music Electric Keyboard Piano
- FLAWLESS, AUTHENTIC RANGE OF SOUND: Built-in speakers offer tremendous sound, complete with 100 Timbres, 100 rhythms, 8 percussions, 61 keyboard percussions, and 12 demonstration songs. Stereo outputs and a headphone jack can be used to listen through external speakers or headphones, and a microphone can be connected for added vocals.
- INTEGRATED LEARNING SYSTEM: Featuring dual teaching modes and 11 notes marked for learning, this keyboard is ideal for beginner to intermediate-level use. Multi-functional keyboard piano features 61 standard-size keys, providing a traditional piano or organ feel for versatile learning and an exciting acoustic experience. With advanced sound options and an LCD display for easy settings control, keyboard comes with a detachable stand to hold sheet music.
- DELUXE EFFECTS & FEATURES: Ideally suited to master finger control, this portable piano keyboard allows for play of single-fingered and fingered auto-bass chords, manual bass, program percussion for playback during performance, and effects such as transpose, vibrato & sustain. Additional features include rhythm sync, fill-in, intro and ending, 46-level tempo control, and an auto-metronome that plays 1/8, 2/8, 3/8...to 8/8 beats (8 in total). 16-Stage master volume control is available.
- RECORD & PLAYBACK, with HEADPHONE JACK: Belt out in song or discreetly practice on headphones, along with the option to record and playback for improved performance. Microphone can be connected (not included).
- EASY SET-UP with ADJUSTABLE STAND: Ready to use right out of the box, just power with 6 D batteries (not included) and take this compact, lightweight keyboard on the road or to lessons, or use the US-standard 110 -120 volt power adapter and plug into the wall for extended play sessions. A sturdy metal keyboard stand is included with 3-position adjustable height from 22-1/4" to 27".
This beginner to intermediate level electric piano has a sale price of less than $100, a total affordable package that boasts of dual teaching modes and 12 demo songs. Aside from a 46-level tempo control, this multi-function musical instrument has 100 timbres, 100 rhythms, 61 keyboard percussions and 8 percussions. Other features include record and playback functions, external speaker output, headphone and a microphone jack. It also comes with a stand.