4 Top Espresso Machines Under $200
There is nothing strong enough to perk you up in the morning than a shot of espresso. Perhaps, this is not a treat that you get every day since you do not have an espresso machine at home and you are on a budget. This is not a problem if you find an inexpensive yet the best espresso machine under $200.
To give you an idea, here is a list of four affordable espresso machines to consider:
Mr. Coffee 4-Cup Steam Espresso System with Milk Frother, ECM160
- Steam Heat feature forces hot steam through the filter for dark, rich espresso brew
- Frothing arm makes creamy froth to top off your cappuccinos and lattes
- Easy pour glass carafe serves up to 4 shots
- Removable, washable drip catcher collects coffee drips and keeps brew space tidy
If you love cappuccinos and lattes and in search of a personal espresso machine, this is the product you might want to check out. The easy-to-pour glass decanter can serve up to 4 shots and this model also has a milk frother for your cappuccino or rich-café espresso. The drip catcher is also removable for easy clean up. The drip tray is also washable to ensure your machine is always clean and dry. For safety, this model also come with a stay-cool handle and dip-free spout. The glass decanter also has serving measures to get just the right amount of coffee you want. For only around $40, this machine is a good buy.
Mr. Coffee Café Barista Premium Espresso/Cappuccino System, ECMP1000
- Semi-automatic 3-in-1 espresso maker, cappuccino maker, and latte maker
- 15-bar pump system brews rich-tasting espresso coffee
- Trouble-free automatic milk frother removes the guesswork
- One-touch control panel for drink selections
- Easy-fill, removable water and milk reservoirs
This model is easy-to-use and has high quality features fit for anyone looking to create coffeehouse-quality espresso drinks. With its one-touch control panel feature, it is easy to make single or double shot espressos, lattes or cappuccinos. It also has an automatic milk frother for that lathery and creamy drink. The removable milk reservoir is easy to clean and store. Moreover, the adjustable cup tray is also great for accommodating different sizes of cups. This semi-automatic 3-in-1 espresso machine has a 15-bar pump for precise extraction. For a little over $150, you can own this great kitchen appliance.
Capresso Ultima Pro Espresso Maker
- Polished stainless steel accents and heavy-duty construction make the Capresso ultimate Pro the centerpiece of any kitchen counter top
- Includes hot water function for Americanos or tea
- Integrated storage space for accessories
This 15-bar pump, espresso maker can be considered the best espresso machine under $200 with its features and capabilities. It has a stainless steel and black exterior that looks modern and sturdy. This model also includes self-stamping porta-filter with 1-cup and 2-cup sieves as well as a measuring scoop. Cup sizes are also programmable and the illuminated buttons make it easier to operate. The powerful frothing wand adds to the functionality of this product and investing in this one gives value to your money.
Breville ESP8XL Cafe Roma Stainless Espresso Maker
- Stainless-steel espresso machine with 15-bar thermoblock pump
- Dual-wall filter system for excellent crema; froth enhancer, cup-warming plate
- Accesories: Stainless steel frothing pitcher Tamping tool/measuring spoon/cleaning tool
- Removable drip tray and grid; Frothing jug included
- Measures 9 x 9 x 12 inches; 1-year limited warranty
Another candidate for the best espresso machine under $200 is this stainless steel model from Breville. The features that come with the package include a dual-wall fikter system that delivers excellent crema, cup-warming plate and froth enhancer, It also has a removable dip tray and grid for easy maintenance and clean up. The thermoblock heating system ensures that espresso is extracted at the right temperature. In addition, this model comes with a large, easy-fill 1-2/7-quart water tank and an external water indicator via a window where you can see the water level.
Now that you have an idea of espresso machines that will fit your budget, you can get to enjoy your espressos at home.