4 Top Rated Espresso Machines Under $300
The art of making coffee has gone a long way, from the traditional and classic espresso machines to the automatic coffee makers, owning your very own machine at home is not a surprise. With advancements in technology, manufacturers were able to come up with low-cost models. If you want to own the best espresso machine under $300, here is a selection of coffee machines in the market today.
Capresso Ultima Pro Programmable Espresso and Cappucino Machine
- Programmable cup sizes for 1 or 2 espressos
- Heavy-duty construction with polished stainless steel accents
- Illuminated icons for ease of use
- Large, self-tamping portafilter with two included 58mm sieves for 1 or 2 cups
- Illuminated buttons
For a little over $200, this machine comes with a lot of features that coffee lovers will appreciate. Equipped with a large self-stamping portafilter, this model is not only easy to use but will pass with flying colors in terms of being the best espresso machine under $300. This elegant and clean-looking piece of equipment has two independently programmable cup buttons the can be controlled to prepare 6 oz. espressos. Whether you want a strong espresso or a frothy cappuccino, dispensing liquid into the cup is relatively easy with just a simple push. The Ultima Pro also comes with a stainless steel 18/8 gauge 20 oz. frothing pitcher and a handheld milk frother.
Nespresso Inissia Espresso Maker with Aeroccino Plus Milk Frother
- Includes Aeroccino Plus milk Frother: rapid one touch preparation of hot or cold milk froth; Items sold separately valued at $229
- Easy insertion and ejection of capsules; For use with Nespresso coffee capsules only
- Compact brewing unit technology; Fast preheating time: 25 seconds; 19 Bar high pressure pump
- Removable 24 ounce water tank; Folding cup tray accommodates tall recipe glasses; Used capsule container holds 9-11 used capsules
- 2 Programmable buttons for Espresso and lungo preparation; Energy efficient; A Class energy rating; Automatic power off after 9 minutes of inactivity
Selling for a little over $150, this easy-to-operate and fast performing kitchen appliance can very well be the best espresso machine under $300 of its kind and class. This product includes an Aeroccino Plus milk frother and it capable of producing hot or cold froth with a single touch. Designed with compact brewing technology, this particular model has 19-bar high pressure pump and can preheat water in just 25 seconds. The 2 buttons are programmable for your Lungo and Espresso preparation. The removable 24-ounce water tank makes operation easier and the folding cup tray can accommodate any cup size. With this espresso maker, you get more yet you pay less.
Nespresso D122-US-WH-NE Citiz & Milk Espresso Machine
- Easy insertion and ejection of capsules. For use with Nespresso Original Line capsules only. Not compatible with Nespresso VertuoLine capsules
- Integrated with an easy-to-clean Aeroccino milk frothier for simultaneous preparation of coffee and hot or cold milk froth. Removable 34 oz. water tank. Auto off after 9 minutes of inactivity
- Hermetically sealed and recyclable aluminum capsules lock in freshness and provide exceptional taste. Fast ordering of capsules 24/7 via internet, mobile app or by phone (800.562.1465)
- 19 bar high-pressure pump for a barista-style result, perfectly extracting the flavor and aromas of each coffee capsule and creating a dense creme. Fast 25 second heat-up
- 2 programmable buttons for Espresso and Lingo sizes. Foldable drip tray for different cup sizes. Removable used capsule container holds up to 11 used capsules
If you like your cappuccinos, or lattes with frothier milk, this is the best espresso machine under $300 that you can buy. For an affordable price you will have an espresso machine with integrated Aeroccino milk frothier that lets you prepare coffee and hot or cold milk at the same time. This kind also features a removable, easy to clean, 34 oz. water tank to make several cups. Built for function and cost-effectiveness, the D122 shuts off after 9 minutes of being idle. For strong espresso and precision of crema extraction, this model boasts of a 19-bar pump.
Delonghi EC680M DEDICA 15-Bar Pump Espresso Machine, Stainless Steel
- Sleek Design provides outstanding espresso while only taking up 6 Inch of space. Input power (W): 1300.
- Thermo block technology allows the machine to heat up to the ideal temperature in a quick 40 seconds
- Cappuccino Frothing system provides Barista quality foam
- Automatic Flow Stop
- Stainless Steel Construction. Please refer the videos under the product images before using the product
For only less than $300, you can now prepare and enjoy café-quality espresso at home. Be your very own personal barista and learn to brew and make your own cappuccino, espresso or latte. This model comes with a sleek design and is also compact that it does not need more than 6 inches of space in your counter top. The thermo block technology applied in the EC680 heat up the water within 40 seconds. This smart machine also stops flow automatically when the cup is full. Other features include a built-in cup warmer, 15-bar pressure pump and the three-button illuminated panel for easy operation of the appliance.
With this list, you can now narrow-down your choices and enjoy your next espresso from your home.