Best Putter for Beginners – Great Companion to Improve Your Skills
If you are amateur golfer or just beginning to look for a particular putter that may suit your needs, it is best to look into the list of best putter for beginners. This might also give you an idea which one should suit your budget.
- Nike Golf Men’s Method Core Golf Putter
- Shaft Material-Steel; Tour Weighting for optimal forgiveness, roll and accuracy
- Multi Material Insert with Polymetal Groove technology
- Heel-Toe sole weights
- Lustrous tour satin chrome finish
- Mid-size Method Core grips
Sometimes, beginners get nervous when handling their game. This product will provide a face of confidence. It is said that confidence is one tournament, one athlete, and one putt at a time. This is a metal core that features a polymetal groove face tech proven to generate more consistent roll.
- TaylorMade Ghost Manta Putter
- Rich and more durable white finish eliminates glare; high contrast with turf makes aiming wasy
- New large performance mallet shape promotes great feel and excellent stability on mis-hits
- PureRoll Surlyn face insert promotes forwardspin for smooth, accurate roll and beautiful soft feel
- Dual alignment lines frame the ball, making aiming easy while maintaining a clean and simple apperance
This product offers performance benefits of a putter that has a moment of inertia. It is basically packaged neatly in a traditional one-piece neo-mallet shape appealing to a wide range of golf enthusiasts. It also contrasts sharply with the turf making it easier to determine when aiming the face. At the same time, it helps golfers align themselves towards the put a lot easier.
- Cleveland Golf Men’s Smart Square Heel Shafted Mallet Putter
- Dual Axis AlignmentTwo parallel lines extend from thecenter of the face to frame the ballperfectly down the line and twoperpendicular lines offer instantfeedback when the putter is misalignedat address
- Faster, more reliable alignment onevery putt
- Consistent RollCopolymer face insert enhancesfeel and sound at impact andpromotes a consistent roll for morepredictable distance control
- High MOI DesignAdvanced head design maximizesMoment of Inertia for minimaldistance loss on off-center hits
- Options for Different StrokesTraditional lengths (33" - 35")are available in both heel- andcenter-shafted models
It basically is designed to have two squares, giving more incredible confidence and consistent alignment on the green. It provides faster and more reliable alignment on each putt. With the dual axis alignment, it has dual parallel lines that extend from the middle of the face to be able to frame perfectly down the line.
- Wilson Harmonized Square Heel/Toe Golf Putter
- Square Heel/Toe Putter
- Eye catching vertical seam grip is designed with a slightly larger diameter to improve feel
- All new cosmetic for 2013 and the Harmonized Putters provide responsive feel and precise accuracy on and around the green
- All-weather, oversize three piece paddle grip for great feel and control
- Multiple density micro injections on the club face
One of the most popular lines of products in golf, Wilson, offers new head cosmetics and shapes. These putters are designed to feel great and perform better. Golfers know how important it is to feel the putter along with its revolutionary grip, which is comfortably soft. For those who seek the best putter for beginners, this might just be the one you are looking for.
- Odyssey Men’s White Hot Pro 1 Putter
- The #1 Insert On Tour: A new and improved version of the #1 insert on Tour is highly engineered for more consistent sound, feel and performance across the striking surface
- Proven Head Shape Performance for Every Player: The White Hot Pro line includes a handful of major winning, Tour proven head shapes like the #1, #7, #5, #2, #7 CS, #9, 2-Ball, and the Rossie
- Mallet Designs: We've also developed a few new head shapes including a high MOI mallet with a modified Hi-Def alignment system (V-Line) and ultra high MOI HAVOK
This product offers tried and true tour models. It has been tested by the world’s best players, as engineers have developed a new and developed White Hot insert more consistent in sound, performance and feel across the entire surface.
- Pinemeadow Golf Men’s PGX Putter
- The PGX putter features a precise white finish which stands out when the putter is in the address position on the green.
- This contrast of the white color against the green grass really helps maintain focus on the alignment lines that help ensure that your putter is on target at start.
- At 380g the additional 40g weight of the mallet putter is "tour-weighted", suited best for the faster greens that are more and more common around the world.
- Includes custom PGX headcover
- Putter length 34"
Aside from affordability, it is also made of high quality materials. It has an excellent height and weight that should help you learn putting ideally. It has a white finish that will not distract your eyes. It also helps you develop correct putting skills because it is suited for faster greens that has become more common. This product will last through the years and will help you develop your skills.
- Nextt Golf Men’s Pro Score Pearl Copper Putter
- Rich Classic Nickel Finish
- Nickel; 35.5 inch; mallet putter; nextt; best putter; nextt; insert putter
- Black Traction Compound face
Although it may be confusing because of its low price, this product is a solid putter. Aside from the positive reviews, it is very easy to align. It also comes with a custom putter grip without the glare that should be distracting. It will last for many years, which should be a great companion to put your game to another level.
When shopping for the best putter for beginners, it is important to bring up all the options. The list presented here are the top putters for starters or experienced golfers alike.