5 Best Honey Extractor under $250
Extracting your own honey is more delicious than those you buy from supermarkets, probably because you put a touch of love into the entire process. With the best honey extractor, you can squeeze out honey from beehive to the last drop.
1. Goplus® Large 2 Frame Stainless Steel Honey Extractor Beekeeping Equipment New
- Solid Material- This honey extractor is made of smooth stainless steel, very durable and solid. It can be used for a long period time. Really save your time and money.
- Large Capacity- This durable two frame honey extractor fits shallow, medium and deep frames. It will definitely save your time and energy as you extract honey, which can basically meet most people's needs.
- Clear Plastic Lids- The cover is composed of clear plastic, which can provide a easy viewing when you extract honey.
- Rotating Handle- The handle contains a spring clutch that can crank the gears and will not spin once released. It is very convenient for you to operate.
- Easy to Assemble and Clean- All assembly hardware is included. Clear and brief instruction make it much easier to put together. With the stainless steel tank, it is convenient for you to clean with warm soapy water and it is not easy to rust.
High quality and made from stainless steel with a protective film, the Goplus® Large 2 Frame Stainless Steel Honey Extractor Beekeeping Equipment New is one of your best beekeeping tools. It can fit frames of different dimensions from shallow to deep. It comes with 2 clear lids to keep dust and debris out, while it is extracting honey. This product, however, is only advisable if you only have a few number of hives.
2.Best Choice Products 2 Frame Stainless Steel Honey Extractor Beekeeping Equipment
- Stainless steel construction allows for easy cleaning and sleek finish
- Solid metal crank turns 2 baskets inside smoothly and efficiently
- Baskets inside are able to hold as much as 2 frames at once
- Overall dimensions: 16"(L) x 16"(W) x 38"(H)
Holding as much as 2 frames at the same time, the Best Choice Products 2 Frame Stainless Steel Honey Extractor Beekeeping Equipment is definitely an ideal choice if you have lots of hives to extract honey from. It boasts of a stainless steel construction and comes with a solid metal crank that you can use to efficiently and easily turn the 2 baskets inside. It can be cleaned without the need to disassemble it.
3.New Two 2 Frame Stainless Steel Bee Honey Extractor SS Honeycomb Drum (BEE-V002B)
- Durable two frame honey extractor with metal gears
- Fits shallow, medium, and deep frames
- Smooth stainless steel finish
- Extractor saves you time and energy collecting honey
- Drum height 29
The best honey extractor should have a bigger capacity without occupying a lot of space. With a drum measuring 29-inches tall, and a diameter of just 13.5 inches, the New Two 2 Frame Stainless Steel Bee Honey Extractor SS Honeycomb Drum (BEE-V002B) definitely fits the bill. Moreover, its interior has a conical shape where honey can drain easily down to a bottle. Just use the stopper/honey gate to keep honey in during extraction. One downside of this equipment, however, is that it is painted rather than finished, increasing the risk of paint chipping at some point.
4.Hardin Professional 3 Frame Manual Honey Extractor
- 16 gauge stainless steel tank
- Clear Plexiglas top for easy viewing
- Steel gear construction with sealed bearings
- Optional leg/stand included
- Lifetime warranty
Are you looking for a 3-frame honey extractor? You won’t go wrong with the 16-gauge stainless steel tank of Hardin Professional 3 Frame Manual Honey Extractor. This is perfect for when you have up to 10 hives to deal with. It features sealed bearings and steel gears, clear Plexiglass top, and easy-to-clean design. The royal 3-leg stand is sold separately, but is definitely worth buying, as it takes the hassle out of offloading extracted honey.
5.VIVO New Large Three 3 Frame Stainless Steel Honey Extractor SS Model (BEE-V003D)
- STEEL DRUM - The stainless steel drum on this three-frame honey extractor is 24" tall and 15" in diameter, perfect for extracting a lot of honey at one time.
- ELEVATED - The distance from the honey gate to the floor measures 15.25", helping keep the extractor out of the extracted honey. The gate opening rests a mere 1/2" above the bottom of the barrel, so you can easily get most of the honey out of the extractor without having to tip it forward.
- FRAMES - This honey extractor fits shallow, medium, and deep frames and also keeps the metal gears enclosed to keep them clean of honey.
- CLEAR LID - With a clear Plexiglas lid, you can easily watch your honey as it spins.
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY - This honey extractor comes with a limited 1-year Manufacturer warranty as well as friendly tech support to help with any questions or concerns.
Bigger and better is what the VIVO New Large Three 3 Frame Stainless Steel Honey Extractor SS Model (BEE-V003D) is all about. It measures 15 inches in diameter and 33 inches in height, making it easy to fit 3 frames in one extraction session, whether they’re shallow, medium or deep. Stainless steel construction and finish ensure longevity and durability, while a clear lid in Plexiglass makes for easy viewing of the interior. The drum has a conical bottom for easy honey drainage.