The Top 4 Best Infrared Thermometers Today
When it comes to measuring temperature levels, it is safer to use devices that do not require contact when probing. That said, picking the best infrared thermometer is significant and the right decision to make. These products give more accurate results and fast enough that data is given in a fraction of a second and can be used in industrial and commercial applications. This type of thermometer is used in places where temperature levels need to be checked, such as in airports, schools and health care facilities.
Here is a list of the best infrared thermometers:
1. Etekcity Lasergrip 774 Non-contact Digital Laser Infrared Thermometer
- BETTER ACCURACY: The Distance to Spot Ratio is 12:1, meaning the Lasergrip 774 can accurately measure targets at greater distances compared to most other IR Thermometers; For best accuracy, the distance between the thermometer and object of measurement should approximately be 14.17 inches (36cm)
- TARGET QUICKER: Measure surface temperature ranging from -58℉~ 716℉ / -50℃ ~ 380℃, you can choose the unit from ℉ / ℃; Response time: ≤500Ms; A built in Laser gives you the precision to hone in on the exact space you want to measure. Storage Temperature- (-20) -50℃ (-4-122℉). Operating Temperature- 0-50℃ (50-122℉)
- ADDED FUNCTIONS: The LCD screen is backlit, also has an Auto-Off function to extend the battery life, and features a low battery indicator so you never accidentally run out of juice (battery included)
- VERSATILE DESIGN: Infrared Technology makes this thermometer handy to measure the surface temperature of various objects especially temperatures above boiling points and below freezing points; Use it when you are cooking and barbequing, performing auto maintenance, doing home repairs, and a host of other tasks
- NOTE: The thermometer can't measure the internal temperature of an object; Temperature readings from this devices are inanimate objects, the measured temperature for humans or animals will not be correct; FDA, FCC, CE approved; Class 2 laser, optical power 0.5-0.9mW; 1 year warranty (with the option to extend it by 1 extra year for free) by Etekcity
This compact and reliable infrared thermometer has a body design that is easy to grip and perfect for mechanics and contractors since it is portable and light-weight. The Lasergrip 774 allows user to measure temperature levels accurately without the need to be in contact with the object being measured. This is perfect for extreme temperatures because this one comes with a temperature measurement range that can withstand heat. Moreover, it is easy to operate and it can be used for different applications, such as oven and electronic component temperatures. Another interesting feature of this particular thermometer is the quick conversion button that allows users to read in Fahrenheit or in Celsius without having to measure the temperature again. Also, it is designed with an LCD that can lock data for recording purposes.
2. Fluke 62 MAX IR Thermometer, Non Contact, -20 to +932 Degree F Range
- Your unit is calibrated prior to shipment with a new nist-traceable calibration Certificate with data
- The NIST calibration provides you assurance your instrument Meets manufacturer's specifications. Your instrument is ready to Use day one meeting most quality system standards
- 10:1 infrared distance-to-spot ratio with laser sighting for pinpointing the measurement area
- Displays the minimum, the maximum, the difference between the two temperatures, and the average temperatures
- Certified IP54 for protection against dust and splashing liquid
Built for industrial use, this reliable thermometer is also non-contact and perfect for measuring temperature levels in HVAC, automotive, mechanical and electrical systems. This model provides temperature readings in various increments and ratio with use of laser sighting. Temperature range is from -30 to +500 degrees C with an accuracy of + or – 1.5 degree C or + or – 1.5% of the reading from 0 to 500 degrees C. Durable and practical, this type is resistant to dust and water splash as it is IP54 certified. With its compact design, this model can easily be attached to the belt or tool belt.
3. AVANTEK Non-contact Dual Laser IR Infrared Thermometer for Cooking, Measuring range -58°F to 1562°F
No products found.
This product can be used in different applications, both residential and commercial. Designed to be used for cooking, real estate, car maintenance and electrical engineering, this Avantek thermometer provides results in a fraction of a second as well as switches from Celsius to Fahrenheit without having to repeat the temperature measurement. Other features of this best infrared thermometer include adjustable emissivity, powerful mode button that can store measurement data of up to 20 readings and an LCD backlight. Readable temperature ranges can reach down to -58°F (-50°C) and up to 1562°F (850°C).
4. General Tools IRT207 Heat Seeker 8:1 Mid-Range Infrared Thermometer
- FIND DRAFTS. SAVE MONEY - Use the IRT207 infrared thermometer to follow drafts to their source, saving you money on energy bills
- SAFELY CHECK TEMPERATURES - Since this is a non-contact laser temperature gun, it offers an easy and safe way to measure surface temperatures which are difficult or unsafe to touch
- EASY TO READ - Thermometer has a large backlit LCD screen display. Fahrenheit/Celsius readout. Temperature range from - 4 to 608 degrees F ( -20 to 320 degrees C)
- SUPERIOR ACCURACY - 8:1 Distance-to-Spot (D:S) Ratio - infrared thermometer has a built in laser pointer for precise target location, 9-volt battery included, 1 year limited warranty
- MUST HAVE TOOL FOR EVERY HOMEOWNER - Perfect for cooking, automotive, electrical, HVAC and many more household tasks
With its low cost, this model can be considered one of the best infrared thermometer picks because of its features packed in a compact body. Made with an ergonomic design, this thermometer is equipped with a backlit LCD display and gives precise temperature measurements. The readout also comes in both Fahrenheit and Celsius. Moreover, there is a sighting laser that can be turned on and off.
Shopping for the best infrared thermometer can be daunting since there are many options available but by knowing the features of each model, you can get the value for your money.