4 Best Rotary Shaver Picks Under $100
If you have been using the traditional razor and are looking for a more convenient and easier way to get rid of thick hair, investing in a rotary shaver is the way to go. Not only does it lets you shave faster but is also ensures you do so, safer. If you are transitioning from your razor to a rotary shaver, you will find it quite daunting to choose the best rotary shaver for you. But with these choices, you will have an idea of what brand to consider.
Philips Norelco Electric Shaver 2100
No products found.
This electric shaver for men is designed for individuals who are just transitioning from the ordinary razor to a rotary type. Affordable at a price that comes in around $30, this model features a Close-cut Blade system that allows for precise and close shave at all times. The blades are not only durable but also self-sharpening. Other interesting characteristics of this shaver are the heads that can flex in four directions, lithium-ion power, One-touch open for easier washing, long shaving time of 35 minutes and a pop-up trimmer that allows for shaving side burns and contouring mustache. This model is also lightweight at just 12 ounces.
Remington PR1235 R3 Power Series Rotary Shaver
- 30-Minute Runtime - 30 minutes of cordless performance with every full charge.
- LED Charge Indicator - Shows you that the shaver is charging.
- PowerFlex360˚ - Allows the entire head to adjust to any angle on the face to help reduce irritation.
- ActiveContour - More contour keeps the heads in close contact with skin on the neck and chin.
- Precision Cut Heads - Comfortably shave hair close for smooth results.
Another shaver you can include in your best rotary shaver list is this electric razor for men. Aside from a LED charge indicator to notify you if the battery is charging, this razor also offers practicality and a quality shave. Coming in around $ 30, the Remington PR1235 has the active contour feature that keeps the heads in close contact with the skin on the chin and neck. Moreover, it easily and smoothly glides on the skin. Shaving time can last up to 30 minutes and this model is also operated wirelessly. The Precision Cut Heads feature ensures that the process is smooth and safe. Blades have two tracks for maximum skin contact the pop-up trimmer comes in handy for trimming sideburns and other facial hair.
Philips Norelco Shaver 510
- Provides a clean shave on-the-go
- Self-sharpening blades for a close shave
- Independently floating heads follow the curve of your face
- Up to 60 minutes cordless shave
- Blade Type:Rotary
If you always travel and would like to own a handy and easy-on-the-budget electric shaver, this is the best rotary shaver to buy. This model is very light at only 5.6 ounces. It also has self-sharpening blades, ling shaving time of an hour, battery-operated and close-cut heads that provide precision when shaving.
BEMAGSA® Power Series Rotary Shaver
- Intelligent technology automatically increases power in difficult areas and on denser hair
- Special Wet & Dry electric Edition with aquatic technology so you can enjoy a comfortable dry shave or a refreshing wet shave with gel or foam
- Smooth Shaving that's Gentle on Skin---Safe, efficient and comfortable
- 100% waterproof shaver for easy cleaning,Can be directly under the tap cleaning
- 4-direction Flex Heads- Heads flex in 4 directions to easily shave every curve of your face and neck
This is the best rotary shaver choice for you if you want a model that can be used in wet and dry situations. The features of this shaver include four-direction flex heads for ease and convenience in shaving, intelligent technology feature that adjusts in difficult to reach areas and denser hair, 100% water-resistance, lithium-ion battery power and a four-in-one function that allows the shaver to function as a shaver, nose trimmer, side burns trimmer and facial scrubber. The design of this model is sleek and easy to grip. With a tag price of less than $60, this rotary shaver is an excellent device and highly recommended for its durability and flexibility.