Best Shaved Ice Machines to Get for Your Home
There are many reasons to get the best shaved ice machine. There is a happy and satisfying feeling when you get to enjoy icy treats and slushies from the comforts of your own home on a hot day. And who doesn’t love to have summer get-togethers complete with snow cones and cooling party drinks? Whatever your reason may be, here are some of the top products worth checking out.
1. Hawaiian Shaved Ice S900A Electric Shaved Ice Machine
- SIMPLE ASSEMBLY: Our 3-piece design has made assembly hassle free
- FEATURES: 2-ice molds to freeze round blocks of ice for shaving soft fluffy snow; attractive design
- FUN, FUN, FUN: Great for shaved ice, snow cones, slushies, margaritas and other fun drinks
- CLEAN UP'S A BREEZE: The machine disassembles in seconds, simply wipe clean with a damp cloth
- CUSTOMER SATISFACTION: A dedicated customer service team always at the ready and each shaved ice machine features a 1 Year Warranty
Its simple design makes it easy and quick to use and clean up. It is pretty enough to display on your countertop, and can be easily disassembled when it needs to be stored. The shaved ice comes out fine and fluffy, perfect for cool treats that melt in your mouth. It comes with two ice molds to create round blocks that fit perfectly in the shaver, but you can also use cubes. You can quickly make 3 to 5 servings of shaved ice, making sure those icy treats keep on coming when you’re entertaining.
2. BLIZZY Snow Cone Maker Set
- Set Includes: (1) Blizzy Electric Ice Shaver (20) 6 oz. Paper Cone Cups (20) Plastic Straws
- Works With Standard Size Ice Cubes And Makes Snow Cones In Seconds
- Stainless Steel Ice Shaving Blades Create The Perfect Flavor Absorbing Ice
- A Fun Summer Activity Everyone Will Enjoy
- FDA & UL Certified 80 Watt Motor
This earns a spot as a contender for the best shaved ice machine because it is so easy to use that even your young kids can enjoy making their own snow cones and slushies. It also doesn’t take up much space and isn’t too heavy, making it easy to store and move around from the kitchen to the garden or poolside for a summer party. Plus the shaving machine comes with straws and paper cone cups in the box. The whole set costs you under $30.
3. Nostalgia SCM502 Vintage Collection Snow Cone Maker & Shaved Ice Storage
- Holds up to 20 (8 oz.) snow cones at a time.
- Nostalgia snow cone kits pair perfectly
- Stainless steel cutting blades
- 360° viewing chamber
- Side shelf to hold two snow cones
Now this is a shaved ice machine that you will want to display during your outdoor parties. It has a clear storage container that can hold up to 20 servings of 8-ounce snow cones. This also helps you in easily monitoring how much more ice you have left. The display shelf, ice scoop, and two reusable plastic cones allow you to have a more attractive and convenient set up for not more than $40.
4. Time for Treats Electric Snow Cone Maker by VICTORIO VKP1100
- FAST TREATS: The perfect product for making snow cones, slushies, party drinks and other frozen treats
- USES REGULAR ICE CUBES: No special ice molds needed
- SAFETY SWITCH: Only allows the motor to run when the lid is closed
- STAINLESS STEEL BLADE: Adjustable and replaceable
- 1 YEAR WARRANTY
Versatility, convenience, and safety are top three features to look for when searching for the best shaved ice machine, and this shaver hits those three categories. You can use it for snow cones, snow balls, icy party drinks, and other cool treats. Operating it is as easy as getting a glass of ice cubes, pouring it into the machine, closing and holding the lid, and catching the fluffy shaved ice in a bowl or cup. And the blades won’t turn if the lid isn’t shut, making it safer when kids are around. Another plus is its stainless steel blades can be adjusted or replaced.
5. Disney DFR-613 Olaf Snow Cone Maker
- Makes Snow Cones in Minutes With Pre-Molded Blocks or Regular Ice Cubes
- One-Touch Operation
- Removable Front Panel
- Removable Cup Holder
- Includes 2 Ice Molds and 6 Paper Snow Cone Cups
What’s better than making your own snow cones whenever you want to? Having a goofy snowman helping you, that’s what! Young and old fans of Disney’s movie Frozen will have a blast with this product. You can make up to 3 servings of shaved ice at one time by pressing Olaf’s head down while pressing a button. You can use cone cups or bowls and regular ice cubes or pre-molded blocks.
Which one of these products is going to earn the title of best shaved ice machine for your home?