The 5 Best Backyard Trampolines
Investing in the best backyard trampoline is one of the best things you can do, particularly if you have small kids. With a trampoline, you can convince them to play outside in the sun instead of spending the entire day glued to the TV, computer, tablet, or smartphone. You’ll also get them to have plenty of exercise, which is important to their physical and mental development.
So, are you ready to buy the best backyard trampoline? If you are, start browsing through the products below to choose the ideal option for you:
- SkyBound Atmos Trampoline with Full Enclosure Net System, 8'
- The ASTM safety certified SkyBound Stratos features an amazing bounce, superior rust protection, and an industry leading warranty making it the perfect trampoline for families (ages 6+) looking for a high quality trampoline that will last.
- The high density, UV resistant concave safety enclosure net keeps users safe inside the enclosure while preventing contact with the foam padded safety enclosure poles. The thick, UV resistant safety pad provides an additional layer of protection.
- SkyBound's patented easy-installation design allows assembly in under one hour, saving you time and frustration. Easy-to-read instructions are included, along with SkyBound's U.S. based team of experts ready to help you along the way.
- The 15 foot wide steel frame is fully powder-coated black to help prevent early rust and corrosion, especially in wet, humid environments and is backed by SkyBound's industry leading 10 year frame warranty.
- 108 x 8.5" rust-resistant zinc-plated springs - Total assembled dimensions: 15ft diameter x 9ft high - Jumping surface height: 34"
If you have active and energetic preschoolers, this one is for you. It’s made of powder-coated steel frame that ensures its durability and keeps rust and corrosion at bay. Its 8-feet octagonal frame is small enough for indoor use, while its legs come with pilotable feet that keeps the trampoline stable even on uneven areas. It’s a steal for around $300!
- Zupapa 15 Ft TUV Approved Trampoline
- The 2019 newest upgraded Zupapa trampoline with the Safer Unique No-gap Jumping Mat Design, which eliminates gaps between the jump mat and spring pad, makes Zupapa safety higher than TUV standards.
- The product total weight, box are NOT included, 15FT: 192 lbs. 14FT: 184 lbs. 12FT: 164 lbs. Product total weight is higher than other trampolines. Heavier product weight means more steel is used for strength and durability.
- All Zupapa trampolines get TUV certified. TUV Report Reference No. for Zupapa: 70.300.13.544.01-01. Which is more authoritative and totally different from some trampolines declared TUV tested.
- Thanks to the upgraded techniques and technology, Zupapa provide unbeatable WARRANTY: Ten Years Warranty for Trampoline Frame. Two Year Warranty for Jumping Mat & Safety Pad Net & Springs; A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge.
- The new Zupapa Trampoline employs upgraded techniques and technology to make products have a longer life. Hot-dip galvanizing process makes the Zupapa trampoline frame and net pole last for decades. UV absorber uv-9 was added to material, pad, mat and net, extend the trial life to two years.
Like all Zupapa products, this trampoline is TUV-certified to be safe to use. Its long net poles are connected to its legs at two steel joints, which prevents structural twisting and ensure the trampoline is sturdy and safe. It also has a heavy-duty steel frame that’s rust-resistant, along with 108 galvanized 7-inch springs (other models have only 96 springs). For less than $500, you’ll get not just the trampoline but also a safety enclosure, a rain cover, and a galvanized steel ladder.
- Skywalker Trampolines 12-Feet Jump N' Dunk Trampoline
- Although not required by law, all Skywalker Trampolines products are thoroughly tested for safety and durability, and are found to meet or exceed all standards put forth by the American Society for Testing and Materials (ASTM).
- Safety is our #1 priority, and our patented no-gap enclosure design eliminates dangerous gaps between the enclosure net and the jump surface (Patent #RE45, 182). By attaching the net at each spring, kids are safe from hazardous pinch points and openings
- Skywalker Trampolines stands behind our quality guarantee, with a warranty that exceeds those of top competitors. The trampoline frame features a 3-year limited warranty, and all other materials are covered by a 1-year limited warranty.
- Skywalker Trampolines frames feature reinforced T-sockets at the leg and enclosure joint, increasing frame stability and preventing structural twisting. The T-sockets are made of rust-resistant galvanized steel, extending the life of your trampoline.
- Jumping surface area: 88.2 square feet.72 tightly-coiled springs, 5.5" long are located around the outside of the enclosure net for added safety. Each spring is made of steel, and features a rust-resistant coating for a longer life.
Why stop at jumping on your trampoline when you can also play basketball at the same time? The Jump N' Dunk comes with a basketball hoop and ball, both of which are made of soft materials to prevent damage to the enclosure netting. The trampoline has a heavy gauge galvanized steel, along with reinforced T-sockets and six W-shaped legs for added structural stability. Bring it home now for around $250!
- Ultega Jumper Trampoline with Safety Net, 14 feet
- Galvanized steel frame and base prevents unit from tipping over. Trampoline has maximum user weight of up to 200 lbs. (w/one person jumping at a time)
- THE latest and safest trampoline in its price group.
- Trampoline safety net includes 8 padded poles which delivers the highest level of safety. Mat is attached to the frame by 72 springs.
- High-quality net surrounds the entire jumping area for maximum safety - for big and small jumpers alike
- Frame height of approximately 35 in
You don’t need to have a large budget to buy your own trampoline! Retailing for around $150, this 14-foot trampoline fits into almost any budget while giving kids hours of excitement. You don’t even have to worry about your children since this product is designed for utmost safety. It comes with a high-quality net enclosure that surrounds the jumping mat, along with padded poles and a thick mat that keeps your kids’ feet away from the springs.
- SKYTRIC Trampoline with Top Ring Enclosure System
- Top Flex Pole Enclosure System offering amazing stability and durability verses regular poles, which enables the net to stand tall and straight! - Rust-resistant Galvanized Durable powder coated steel frame, poles and legs
- The new EASY ASSEMBLE/DISSEMBLE enclosure poles feature
- Enclosure Net Installs inside the Trampoline for maximum safety. Net attach to bottom with rope and clips and has special connector on top to keep things in place. Features a double zipper so net can be closed from inside and outside.
- Premium Thick Foam Safety Pad (Spring Cover) that has double rubber ties for better protection and holds up tightly to the trampoline frame.
- 3 Heavy Duty W-shaped legs - 48 V-Rings - 5.5" springs to increase "BOUNCE" - Capacity Weight: 330 Lbs - Trampoline Height with enclosure: 91" frame height 26"
If you have a large backyard, you can make the most of it with this 15-foot trampoline. It features the Top Flex Pole Enclosure System, which is more stable and durable compared to the conventional design since it allows the enclosure net to stand straight. The net is installed inside the trampoline for added safety and features a double zipper so you can close it either inside or outside, and it’s paired with foam-covered posts and a thick foam pad that covers the springs. You can make this trampoline yours for less than $500.
Take a closer look at these products now to choose the best backyard trampoline for your family!