The 5 Best Backyard Trampolines
Investing in the best backyard trampoline is one of the best things you can do, particularly if you have small kids. With a trampoline, you can convince them to play outside in the sun instead of spending the entire day glued to the TV, computer, tablet, or smartphone. You’ll also get them to have plenty of exercise, which is important to their physical and mental development.
So, are you ready to buy the best backyard trampoline? If you are, start browsing through the products below to choose the ideal option for you:
- SkyBound Atmos Trampoline with Full Enclosure Net System, 8'
- Enclosure net System offers excellent stability and support due to utilizing 12 enclosure poles compared to industry standard 6 or 8 poles
- UV resistant concave safety net installs quickly with Velcro straps and pole sleeves. Net installs inside the trampoline for maximum user safety
- Trampoline engineered to Use push-pin bolt technology and machine welding for proper angle & fit
- Backed by skybound's industry leading Warranty (10 years metal frame, 2 years mat, 1 year net, 1 year Springs, 6 month pad) meets or exceeds ASTM U.S. Trampoline safety Requirements
- 6 heavy duty W-shaped legs - 108 V-Rings - 8.5 inch premium gold zinc Springs to increase user bounce and rust resistance
If you have active and energetic preschoolers, this one is for you. It’s made of powder-coated steel frame that ensures its durability and keeps rust and corrosion at bay. Its 8-feet octagonal frame is small enough for indoor use, while its legs come with pilotable feet that keeps the trampoline stable even on uneven areas. It’s a steal for around $300!
- Zupapa 15 Ft TUV Approved Trampoline
- All Zupapa trampolines get TUV certified. Take Zupapa trampoline home, take safe entertainment for your family. TUV is German organization that work to validate the safety of products of all kinds to protect humans and the environment against hazards. As independent consultants, they examine products which require monitoring. All Zupapa trampolines are German quality, safety assurance!
- WARRANTY: This limited warranty applies to the following products and timeframes, beginning from the original date of purchase: Six Months Warranty for Trampoline Pads and Enclosure Nets; One Year Warranty for Jumping Mats and Springs; Three Years Warranty for Trampoline Frames. A replacement for any defective part will be supplied free of charge.
- Much longer net poles and two steel joints, Each pole and leg are bungled tightly at two places to make trampoline much safer and firm, prevents structural twisting! Real Heavy-duty steel frame, 42mm diameter X 1.5mm thickness, rust resistant galvanized.108 Galvanized Springs for 15FT trampoline rather than 96 from other sellers, Extra 12 ones enable Zupapa Trampoline super stretch, much more comfortable and safer!
- And the heavy gauged 7 inch springs provide superior bounce and are rust resistant. Jumping mat is made from heavy-duty, UV protection polypropylene for strength and durability. Blue PE and PVC FOAM pad, thickness: 20mm, PROTECT YOU FROM HURT and more durable, longer service life, 13 inch extra wide fully covers spring and frame. UV protection jumping mat, provide longer service life and much more superior weight capacity (15FT: 375LBS weight capacity!).
- One order gets all accessories for jumping. Heavy-duty galvanized steel ladder, safety enclosure, rain cover also are included. Easy to assembled, NO DRILLING REQUIRED! NOTE: Trampoline comes in 3 boxes.
Like all Zupapa products, this trampoline is TUV-certified to be safe to use. Its long net poles are connected to its legs at two steel joints, which prevents structural twisting and ensure the trampoline is sturdy and safe. It also has a heavy-duty steel frame that’s rust-resistant, along with 108 galvanized 7-inch springs (other models have only 96 springs). For less than $500, you’ll get not just the trampoline but also a safety enclosure, a rain cover, and a galvanized steel ladder.
- Skywalker Trampolines 12-Feet Jump N' Dunk Trampoline
- Safe play basketball hoop and ball made of soft materials
- Basketball hoop features break away Velcro rim to ensure minimum impact on enclosure net and poles
- Reinforced T-sockets stabilize the upper enclosure frame to the trampoline frame and prevents structural twisting
- Stay-put enclosure net interlocks to the jumping mat at each v-ring by using a patented button-hole feature eliminating gaps
- Frame constructed of heavy gauge galvanized rust resistant steel with total of 6 W-shaped legs for added stability
Why stop at jumping on your trampoline when you can also play basketball at the same time? The Jump N' Dunk comes with a basketball hoop and ball, both of which are made of soft materials to prevent damage to the enclosure netting. The trampoline has a heavy gauge galvanized steel, along with reinforced T-sockets and six W-shaped legs for added structural stability. Bring it home now for around $250!
- Ultega Jumper Trampoline with Safety Net, 14 feet
- Galvanized steel frame and base prevents unit from tipping over. Trampoline has maximum user weight of up to 200 lbs. (w/one person jumping at a time)
- THE latest and safest trampoline in its price group.
- Trampoline safety net includes 8 padded poles which delivers the highest level of safety. Mat is attached to the frame by 72 springs.
- High-quality net surrounds the entire jumping area for maximum safety - for big and small jumpers alike
- Frame height of approximately 35 in
You don’t need to have a large budget to buy your own trampoline! Retailing for around $150, this 14-foot trampoline fits into almost any budget while giving kids hours of excitement. You don’t even have to worry about your children since this product is designed for utmost safety. It comes with a high-quality net enclosure that surrounds the jumping mat, along with padded poles and a thick mat that keeps your kids’ feet away from the springs.
- SKYTRIC Trampoline with Top Ring Enclosure System
- Top Flex Pole Enclosure System offering amazing stability and durability verses regular poles, which enables the net to stand tall and straight! - Rust-resistant Galvanized Durable powder coated steel frame, poles and legs
- The new EASY ASSEMBLE/DISSEMBLE enclosure poles feature
- Enclosure Net Installs inside the Trampoline for maximum safety. Net attach to bottom with rope and clips and has special connector on top to keep things in place. Features a double zipper so net can be closed from inside and outside.
- Premium Thick Foam Safety Pad (Spring Cover) that has double rubber ties for better protection and holds up tightly to the trampoline frame.
- 3 Heavy Duty W-shaped legs - 48 V-Rings - 5.5" springs to increase "BOUNCE" - Capacity Weight: 330 Lbs - Trampoline Height with enclosure: 91" frame height 26"
If you have a large backyard, you can make the most of it with this 15-foot trampoline. It features the Top Flex Pole Enclosure System, which is more stable and durable compared to the conventional design since it allows the enclosure net to stand straight. The net is installed inside the trampoline for added safety and features a double zipper so you can close it either inside or outside, and it’s paired with foam-covered posts and a thick foam pad that covers the springs. You can make this trampoline yours for less than $500.
Take a closer look at these products now to choose the best backyard trampoline for your family!