Top 5 Paraffin Wax Bath Products Reviewed
For so many years, paraffin treatments have been used to soothe the symptoms of arthritis like inflammation, pain and stiffness of the joints in the hands. As a form of thermotherapy, this treatment improves blood circulation and warms areas of the body where paraffin wax is applied. Moreover, it leaves the hands, feet and elbows smoother and soft to touch.
top paraffin wax baths available today
- TherabathPRO Professional Thermotherapy Paraffin Bath
- NEW and IMPROVED The TB6 model is a DEEP IMMERSION paraffin wax spa that is 25% deeper than previous models - 6 -9 lbs wax capacity - It will surely provide relief any arthritis pain you have
- THE POWER OF HEAT THERAPY Warm paraffin wax has been used as an arthritis treatment and to relieve muscle stiffness by increasing blood flow to aid in rehabilitation - Also used extensively to soften dry, cracked skin by drawing moisture from within the body to the surface
- These paraffin wax bath units are hand-assembled ensuring that each and every one leaves the factory durable, safe, and reliable
- Made in the USA since 1962 - Anodized Aluminum Tank that is lightweight, durable and energy efficient - Always Safe Temperature Range allows the unit to run 24 per day - It's safer than your refrigerator
- For over 90 years paraffin moist heat therapy has been used to relieve pain, inflammation and stiffness caused by arthritis. A form of thermotherapy, paraffin treatments effectively aid in rehabilitation, or warm an area of the body prior to other therapies or exercise.
The latest model from Therabath, the TB 6 paraffin bath is great for the hands and feet. This package is included in the best paraffin wax bath list because it has anodized aluminum tank, complete with integrated handles, that is lightweight, robust and does not consume much energy. It also comes with 6 packages of paraffin wax that can be used for 42 manicures and 32 pedicures. Moreover, it is equipped with two internal thermostats to ensure proper warmth is achieved without being too hot.
- Homedics Paraspa Plus Paraffin Bath
- Hydrates and soothes for baby soft skin
- Ready light lets you know when wax is ready for use
- Safety system with locking lid
- Includes 3 pound of hypo-allergenic wax and 20 liners - no scents or dyes added
This affordable paraffin bath is perfect for re-energizing the hands and feet after a hard day’s work. With size dimensions of 12 x9.2 x 6.2 inches, this product easy to transport and only weighs at 6.3 lbs. The unit lights up to notify the user that the wax is all heat up and ready to use. It also has a safety system with a locking lid. Moreover, the package includes 20 liners and three pounds of hypo-allergenic wax that can be used to soothe and hydrate the skin.
- Dr. Scholl's Quick Heat Paraffin Spa Bath
- Paraffin bath for pain relief and removing dry skin
- The paraffin wax smoothens and softens skin on hands, elbows, and feet
- Dial with multiple heat settings provides a full range of heat comfort levels
- Indicator light glows when unit is operating
- Includes 3 pounds of wax, 2 thermal mitts, and 30 glove liners
Suitable for individuals suffering from arthritis, this paraffin bath is also effective in removing dry skin. To ensure the hands and feet are kept hydrated and smooth, the unit is big enough to fit most hands, elbows and feet. Designed with various heat settings, Dr. Scholl’s Paraffin Spa Bath comes with 2 thermal mitts, 30 liners and three pounds of therapeutic wax. With this product’s features, this model belongs to the best paraffin wax bath list.
- Revlon Moisturestay Quick Heat Paraffin Bath
- Wax can be used on elbows, feet, and hands
- Paraffin wax smoothes and softens skin
- Offers full range of heat comfort levels
- Melts wax in approximately 60 minutes
- Includes 3 lbs. of wax, 2 thermal mitts, and 30 glove liners
Revlon is already an authoritative brand when it comes to beauty products and they have come up with a product that provides relief to pain of the hands and feet from tiredness and stiffness caused by joint inflammation, bursitis and arthritis. The unit is in full size that will fit most hands and feet. The elbows can also be treated with paraffin wax treatment to remove roughness and dryness. This kit from Revlon provides quick heat and has a light indicator while the unit is turned on. It contains 30 glove liners, three pounds of wax and thermal mitts.
- Salon Sundry Spa Paraffin Wax Warmer
- Incredible quality at an even more amazing price
- Prepare your wax in record time as you increase sales & clientele
- Stylish design fits into any home or salon d�cor
- Perfect accessory for any professional salon or home
Both for personal and professional use, this paraffin wax warmer has a large open design to accommodate different sizes of hands, feet and elbows. It has a well-illuminated display for the temperature to ensure safety, different settings for temperature and a composite grate beneath the tank to keep it from heating up the surface.
Paraffin wax treatments are beneficial not only to smoothen the hands, feet and elbows while keeping them younger looking. More importantly, these products provide relief from pain brought about by stiffness of the joints caused by arthritis and other related medical conditions. That said, pick one from the best paraffin wax bath list to achieve younger-looking hands, feet and elbows as well as soothe your body.