Top 5 Paraffin Wax Bath Products Reviewed
For so many years, paraffin treatments have been used to soothe the symptoms of arthritis like inflammation, pain and stiffness of the joints in the hands. As a form of thermotherapy, this treatment improves blood circulation and warms areas of the body where paraffin wax is applied. Moreover, it leaves the hands, feet and elbows smoother and soft to touch.
top paraffin wax baths available today
- TherabathPRO Professional Thermotherapy Paraffin Bath
- For over 90 years paraffin moist heat therapy has been used to relieve pain, inflammation and stiffness caused by arthritis. A form of thermotherapy, paraffin treatments effectively increase blood flow to aid in rehabilitation, or to warm an area of the body prior to other therapies or exercise.
- NEW & IMPROVED! The TB6 model is a DEEP IMMERSION paraffin wax spa that is 25% deeper than previous models - 6 -9 lbs wax capacity - It will surely provide relief any arthritis pain you have!
- THE POWER OF HEAT THERAPY! Warm paraffin wax has been used as an arthritis treatment and to relieve muscle stiffness by increasing blood flow to aid in rehabilitation - Also used extensively to soften dry, cracked skin by drawing moisture from within the body to the surface.
- Made in the USA since 1962 - Anodized Aluminum Tank that is lightweight, durable and energy efficient. These paraffin wax bath units are hand-assembled ensuring that each and every one leaves the factory durable, safe, and reliable.
- The Therabath Paraffin runs in an "always safe" temperature range and is designed to maintain the desirable therapeutic temperature range of 126 to 130 degrees Fahrenheit.
The latest model from Therabath, the TB 6 paraffin bath is great for the hands and feet. This package is included in the best paraffin wax bath list because it has anodized aluminum tank, complete with integrated handles, that is lightweight, robust and does not consume much energy. It also comes with 6 packages of paraffin wax that can be used for 42 manicures and 32 pedicures. Moreover, it is equipped with two internal thermostats to ensure proper warmth is achieved without being too hot.
- Homedics Paraspa Plus Paraffin Bath
- SKIN MOISTURIZATION AND EXFOLIATION: Nourish dehydrated cracked skin on hands, feet, and elbows. Enjoy this spa treatment in the comfort of your home. Hydrate and soothe your skin with the BONUS 3 lbs of hypoallergenic wax and gentle heat. Spot treat problem areas and reward your hands and elbows with silky soft skin
- SOOTHING GENTLE HEAT: The warm paraffin wax slowly releases heat into your sore and aching joints. Dip a hand or pour warm wax over nagging problem areas. Wash away arthritic joint pain with nightly spa treatments. After a long day treat yourself to a lovely warming wax bath and peel away your troubles
- COMPLETE PARAFFIN WAX SPA SYSTEM: The ParaSpa Paraffin Bath from HoMedics is a complete paraffin wax system that will hydrate your cracked dry skin and leave you silky smooth. Nourishes your skin by increasing circulation of blood and works to open pores, and improves your skin tone. The bath is safe and easy to use, featuring a ready light, so you know when the wax is ready and a locking lid to keep everything in place
- SIMPLE OPERATION: Place solid paraffin wax into ParaSpa and turn on the machine. Wait for the green light, and you are ready to enjoy a spa treatment. Dip a hand, elbow, or foot into ParaSpa several times to create a wax coating. Then enjoy the soothing warmth while the wax hydrates and nourishes. Simply peel off the cooled wax and discard. It features a safety system that provides a locking lid for added safety and security. Ready light lets you know when the wax is ready for use
- WHATS INCLUDED WITH YOUR PURCHASE: One HoMedics ParaSpa Paraffin Wax Bath, One owner's manual, BONUS FREE 3 lbs of Hypoallergenic Paraffin Wax, and 20 BONUS hand liners
This affordable paraffin bath is perfect for re-energizing the hands and feet after a hard day’s work. With size dimensions of 12 x9.2 x 6.2 inches, this product easy to transport and only weighs at 6.3 lbs. The unit lights up to notify the user that the wax is all heat up and ready to use. It also has a safety system with a locking lid. Moreover, the package includes 20 liners and three pounds of hypo-allergenic wax that can be used to soothe and hydrate the skin.
- Dr. Scholl's Quick Heat Paraffin Spa Bath
- COMPLETE BUNION PAIN RELIEF: Helps with discomfort, pressure, and inflammation caused by bunions. Cushions and supports the bunion area so that you can take every step with renewed comfort. Bunion corrector is guaranteed to relieve your bunion pain.
- ABSOLUTE PROTECTION: EuroNatural gel protects skin while walking and exercising. Gel pad acts as a buffer to shield the sensitive bunion area to prevent painful rubbing from occurring. Activities will now be pain free and enjoyable again.
- BUNION RELIEF THAT CAN BE WORN WITH SHOES: This bunion protector can be worn discreetly under shoes, socks, and stockings for undetectable protection. Can be worn in all kinds of shoes including your most elegant pair. Feel and look your best with this bunion corrector.
- SECURE, COMFORTABLE FIT: Enjoy the secure fit of these bunion sleeves. These bunion toe straightener sleeves are one size fits all and can be enjoyed by men and women alike. Snug fitting bunion socks won't slide.
- MADE OF QUALITY MATERIALS: Utilizes the best materials to produce a perfect product. Made of durable, medical grade materials to instantly reduce daily discomfort of bunion and hammertoe pain.
Suitable for individuals suffering from arthritis, this paraffin bath is also effective in removing dry skin. To ensure the hands and feet are kept hydrated and smooth, the unit is big enough to fit most hands, elbows and feet. Designed with various heat settings, Dr. Scholl’s Paraffin Spa Bath comes with 2 thermal mitts, 30 liners and three pounds of therapeutic wax. With this product’s features, this model belongs to the best paraffin wax bath list.
- Revlon Moisturestay Quick Heat Paraffin Bath
- Wax can be used on elbows, feet, and hands
- Paraffin wax smoothes and softens skin
- Offers full range of heat comfort levels
- Melts wax in approximately 60 minutes
- Includes 3 lbs. of Rain Scented Wax, 2 thermal mitts, and 30 glove liners
Revlon is already an authoritative brand when it comes to beauty products and they have come up with a product that provides relief to pain of the hands and feet from tiredness and stiffness caused by joint inflammation, bursitis and arthritis. The unit is in full size that will fit most hands and feet. The elbows can also be treated with paraffin wax treatment to remove roughness and dryness. This kit from Revlon provides quick heat and has a light indicator while the unit is turned on. It contains 30 glove liners, three pounds of wax and thermal mitts.
- Salon Sundry Spa Paraffin Wax Warmer
Both for personal and professional use, this paraffin wax warmer has a large open design to accommodate different sizes of hands, feet and elbows. It has a well-illuminated display for the temperature to ensure safety, different settings for temperature and a composite grate beneath the tank to keep it from heating up the surface.
Paraffin wax treatments are beneficial not only to smoothen the hands, feet and elbows while keeping them younger looking. More importantly, these products provide relief from pain brought about by stiffness of the joints caused by arthritis and other related medical conditions. That said, pick one from the best paraffin wax bath list to achieve younger-looking hands, feet and elbows as well as soothe your body.