The 5 Best Pipe Benders
Whether you’re a weekend warrior who loves doing DIY home repairs or a fully trained professional who handles large projects, you’ll want to have the best pipe benders. These tools allow you to bend piping of various materials (including stainless steel and copper) to your desired curve and angle. There are several types of pipe benders, such as electrical and hydraulic models, but the most common are those that require manual force.
There are lots of manual pipe benders out there, but this doesn’t mean you can buy just any model. To ensure you’ll get the best possible value for your money, you’ll need to look for the best pipe benders. We’ve listed a few excellent options below:
1.XtremepowerUS Heavy Duty 16 Ton Hydraulic Manual Pipe Bender
- Tube bender is suitable for most kinds of metal tubes, and it can easily and efficiently help to bend any type of pipes. Therefore, it is popularly used for power construction, road building, bridges or ships pipeline laying or repairing
- 6 Adjustable Roller Levels Bending bars can easily be adjusted to distances of 8-1/2", 11-1/4", 12", 16-3/4", 19-1/2" and 22-1/2", so you can adjust the top rollers for degree of bend to meet the bending angle of the tube
- Material of premium steel, this tube bender is heavy duty to hold up to 16-ton weight capacity. And the hydraulic system and pull-back spring system help you get the bending job done efficiently
- Compared to other bender that only can bend tube to 90 degree angle, our pipe bender can bend tubing to angles up to 180 degrees smoothly so that reduce your workload and increase working efficiency.
- Except the pipe bender, the package includes 6 precision cast dies of 1/2'', 3/4'', 1'', 1-1/4'', 1-1/12'' and 2". So you don't need to buy dies, this pipe bender is able to fully meet all your needs
This model has the ability to bend round or square solid rods that are half-inch to three inches thick. It has a maximum jack capacity of 22 and ¾ inches, and its bending bars can be adjusted from 8 ½ inches to 27 inches. This comes as a set so, aside from the pipe bender itself, you’ll also get eight precision cast dies that measure ½ inches, ¾ inches, 1 inch, 1 ¼ inches, 1 1/2 inches, 2 inches, 2 ½ inches, and 3 inches.
2.TEKTON 6519 Three-Size Tubing Bender
- Smoothly bends copper, brass, aluminum, and thin-wall steel without crimping tubing
- Calibrated to bend tubing to angles up to 180 degrees
- Three-channel design accommodates 1/4, 5/16, and 3/8 in. O.D. tubing
- Rugged aluminum alloy construction with durable, baked enamel finish
- And since it's TEKTON, it's always guaranteed, so go ahead, Take It On
This unit can handle pipes that are made of brass, copper, aluminum, and even thin-wall steel, bending them without crimping and creating smooth, high-quality curves. It comes with a three-channel design that can accommodate O.D. tubing that are ¼ inches, 5/16 inches, and 3/8 inches in size, and it can be calibrated to bend tubing up to a 180-degree angle. The rugged, heavy-duty aluminum alloy construction of the TEKTON 6519 allows it to withstand wear and tear and last for a long time.
3.OTC 6515 3-in-1 180 Degree Heavy Duty Tubing Bender
- Capable of making 180 degree bends in copper brass aluminum and steel tubing
- Just one tool works on three sizes of tubing 1/4" 5/16" and 3/8"
- Lifetime limited warranty
- Product Dimensions: 2.6 × 10.6 × 2.8 in
- Shipping Weight: 1.05 lb
This model can bend brass, aluminum, and copper tubing and create up to 180-degree bends in them, and its adjustable design allows it to work on pipes measuring ¼ inches, 5/16 inches, and 3/8 inches. It weights just 13.6 ounces (making it light and portable to carry around), and it’s designed to be easy to use.
4.Torin T31202/TA1202 Pipe Bender
- For 1/2inch-2inch diameter pipe
- Top rollers adjust for degree of bend
- Six Cast Iron Shoes
- Bends virtually all types of pipe except conduit
- Makes 90 degree bends
This unit can accommodate all types of pipes except conduit ones and can handle tubing that are ½ to 2 inches in diameter. It measures 24 inches by 21.5 inches by 61.25 inches, and it comes with adjustable top rollers that allow it to bend pipes up to 90 degrees.
5.Imperial Tube Bender, 1/4, 3/16, 3/8 and 1/2 In Cap
- Made In America
- MECHANICAL COMPONENTS
- Commercial Brand: Imperial
Designed for aluminum and soft copper tubing, this tool can create smooth and tight-radius curves with angles up to 180 degrees. Its design allows it to slip over tubes at any point and bend them without scoring or flattening them, while its die cast aluminum construction and non-slip grip handle makes it long-lasting and easy to use.
Explore the best pipe benders in the market to choose the right unit that matches your needs!