5 of the Best Portable Washing Machine Options
While a portable washer may not equal the strength and capabilities of a standard washer, owning one does carry with it some significant benefits. A lot of people are now living in apartments and condos. Some of these buildings may or may not have a washer and dryer of their own. As such, there’s a need to haul dirty laundry over to Laundromat – this can be an inconvenience for some, especially those that have young children. This is why it helps to have a portable machine that can wash clothes right at home. But what is the best portable washing machine available?
The Choices for Top Portable Washing Machines
- Haier HLP21N Pulsator 1 Cu. Ft. Portable Washer
No products found.
The HLP21N Pulsator from Haeir puts ease into doing laundry. With three wash cycles to choose from – heavy, normal and quick – you have different options when it comes to washing clothes with different soiled levels. The 1 cu. ft. Pulsator is also easy to drain thanks to its sink adapter – drain at the tub or the sink. All you need to do to use the washer is hook it to a faucet. The washer is also made of stainless steel making it rust resistant and it’s 1 cubic foot capacity allows it to wash up to 10 large men’s shirts in one go. Lastly, the casters that come with the washer extremely portable, allowing you to move it anywhere around the house.
- Panda Small Compact Portable Washing Machine (XPB45)
This model is capable of washing a 10-pound load but it’s spin dryer can only carry half of that. While that may look like much of an issue, some users do prefer to wash and dry in just one go. With a built-in pump, this twin-tub machine makes draining water very easy. While some of its features may pale when put up against the competition, the addition of dryer eases the burden of finding someplace to dry out clothes.
- Giantex Portable Mini Compact Twin Tub 11 LB Washing Machine and Spin Dryer
No products found.
Like the Panda XPB45, this Giantex model bags a best portable washing machine nod for being a washer/dryer combo. This is the best option for those who don’t have a line to dry their clothes or don’t want to invest in a drying rack.
- XtremepowerUS Portable Compact Washer and Spin Dry Cycle with Built-in Pump
- ★ Powerful Cleaning - Compact Mini Twin Tub Washer is effective enough to leave your clothes smelling pleasantly clean and fresh. This washer/dryer combo performs with the reliability of a professional grade machine. A compact yet functional design makes this washer/dryer combo a lifesaver
- ★ Save Time & Money - Designed to save time and money with two built-in units, one tub for washing clothes and a separate tub for spinning out excess water. The compact mini twin tub washing machine is perfect for those with a need to multi-task, save space and may want to save themselves a trip to the expensive laundromat
- ★ Constructed of High-Density Body and Upgraded Motor - Make it well built to use for years. Easy to move & transport to anywhere, lightweight & space-saving design allows it easily fit in a bathroom or closet, ideal for dorms, apartments, condos, motor homes, RV's, camping trips or anywhere with limited space!
- ★ Built-in Drain Pump - Washing Machine with a Built-in drain pump drains dirty water by more longer drainage tube from washer.
- ★ Easy Operation - Simple design of the operation panel, wash timing, wash options, drain options, and spin timing, more easier to use. Allows you to simply put in your load of clothes, fill with water, set the timer and start washing, completely suitable for everywhere!
Compared to the other washers on this list, this portable model from XtremepowerUS has a rather small load of 8.8 pounds. However, it does earn plus points for being a washer and dryer in one. Then again, just like the Panda and Giantex models, you will need two spins to get your clothes dry.
- The Laundry Alternative Wonderwash Non-Electric Portable Compact Mini Washing Machine
- Non-electric, Hand-crank unit washes a 5-lb. load super clean in just a couple of minutes.
- New patent-pending E-Z lid lever much easier to use than older lid screw design.
- Perfect for apartments, singles, boats, RV's and even small frequent loads like hand washables and diapers.
- Is ideal for delicates such as woolens, silks, knitted dresses and cashmere garments.
- Uses far less water than even hand washing and no electricity. 3-year warranty. Handle insert won't fall out in 1-2 years like other models.
Call this machine an exercise for your arms: it’s a hand-crank model. It’s the also the washer with the smallest load capacity at five pounds. It’s great to take on the road given it doesn’t need electricity to operate.