The 5 Best Backyard Trampolines
Investing in the best backyard trampoline is one of the best things you can do, particularly if you have small kids. With a trampoline, you can convince them to play outside in the sun instead of spending the entire day glued to the TV, computer, tablet, or smartphone. You’ll also get them to have plenty of exercise, which is important to their physical and mental development.
So, are you ready to buy the best backyard trampoline? If you are, start browsing through the products below to choose the ideal option for you:
- SkyBound Atmos Trampoline with Full Enclosure Net System, 8'
- Consistently rated as one of the safest trampolines available featuring high quality parts for long-lasting durability and an amazing bounce
- Massive 8. 5" Trampoline Springs provide a plush yet responsive feel while the yellow-zinc coating helps prevent rust and oxidation
- An intelligently engineered trampoline allowing for quick and easy assembly in 1 hour
- The matte Black powder-coated frame not only makes this a beautiful trampoline, but also helps prevent corrosion and can withstand over 1000 lbs.
- Lab tested and safety Certified to Meet or exceed ASTM safety Requirements and backed by Sky Bound industry-leading 10-year frame
If you have active and energetic preschoolers, this one is for you. It’s made of powder-coated steel frame that ensures its durability and keeps rust and corrosion at bay. Its 8-feet octagonal frame is small enough for indoor use, while its legs come with pilotable feet that keeps the trampoline stable even on uneven areas. It’s a steal for around $300!
- Zupapa 15 Ft TUV Approved Trampoline
- ❤️【No Gap Design Eliminates Hazards】The 2020 upgrade no gap design eliminates hazard of getting your hands or feet caught in the gaps cause the jumping mat and spring cover are tightly sewn together. Also the springs are all covered with thick and durable pad. What's more, comparing to the other trampolines, our new design expanded the jumping area.
- ❤️【Hot-dip Galvanizing Technique & Heavy-duty Frame】Zupapa 2020 trampolines use the latest hot-dip galvanizing technology to make the frame anti-rust, more stable and durable. And our unique two steel joints design along with W-shaped legs provide a solid base for the whole trampoline. Max weight capacity up to 375 lbs. Comes with 6 pcs of wind stakes, make the trampoline stands stably even in storm.
- ❤️【More Springs & Impressive bounce】 As we all know springs are the core of the trampoline, we have 12 more springs than other sellers to offer impressive bounce.
- ❤️【Higher Quality Materials for Max Safety】Galvanized rust resistant springs(7 inch) offer impressive bounce. Anti-UV jumping mat (made of PP) provides more weight capacity. 8.9ft higher enclosure net (made of environmental PE) ensures absolute safety and fastness when jumping. And the poles are padded with 10mm foam, can protect your kids from banging against the steel pole.
- ❤️【Enjoy This Risk Free Purchase】Unbeatable WARRANTY: 10 Years for Frame, 2 Year for Jumping Mat & Safety Pad Net & Springs, free replacement for other parts. Any problem, please feel free to experience our excellent service by the email in the package.
Like all Zupapa products, this trampoline is TUV-certified to be safe to use. Its long net poles are connected to its legs at two steel joints, which prevents structural twisting and ensure the trampoline is sturdy and safe. It also has a heavy-duty steel frame that’s rust-resistant, along with 108 galvanized 7-inch springs (other models have only 96 springs). For less than $500, you’ll get not just the trampoline but also a safety enclosure, a rain cover, and a galvanized steel ladder.
- Skywalker Trampolines 12-Feet Jump N' Dunk Trampoline
- TITLE: Skywalker Trampolines 12-Foot Jump N' Dunk Trampoline with Enclosure Net - Basketball Trampoline
- SAFETY IS OUR #1 PRIORITY: Patented enclosure eliminates gaps between the enclosure net and the jumping surface protecting children from pinch points and openings. All our products are tested for safety and durability to meet or exceed all ASTM standards
- SAFE DESIGN: 96 6.5" long steel rust resistant springs located around the outside of the enclosure net for safety. Enclosure system features upright foam padded poles for stability, woven net has a dual zipper and clip closure system for additional safety
- SLAM DUNK BASKETBALL HOOP: Made of soft, safe play materials with a hook-and-loop breakaway rim to minimize damage to enclosure net and poles; includes 1 foam basketball
- WARRANTY: We stand behind our quality guarantee with our 3-year limited warranty on the frame and 1-year limited warranty on all other materials
Why stop at jumping on your trampoline when you can also play basketball at the same time? The Jump N' Dunk comes with a basketball hoop and ball, both of which are made of soft materials to prevent damage to the enclosure netting. The trampoline has a heavy gauge galvanized steel, along with reinforced T-sockets and six W-shaped legs for added structural stability. Bring it home now for around $250!
- Ultega Jumper Trampoline with Safety Net, 14 feet
- Galvanized steel frame and base prevents unit from tipping over. Trampoline has maximum user weight of up to 200 lbs. (w/one person jumping at a time)
- THE latest and safest trampoline in its price group.
- Trampoline safety net includes 8 padded poles which delivers the highest level of safety. Mat is attached to the frame by 72 springs.
- High-quality net surrounds the entire jumping area for maximum safety - for big and small jumpers alike
- Frame height of approximately 35 in
You don’t need to have a large budget to buy your own trampoline! Retailing for around $150, this 14-foot trampoline fits into almost any budget while giving kids hours of excitement. You don’t even have to worry about your children since this product is designed for utmost safety. It comes with a high-quality net enclosure that surrounds the jumping mat, along with padded poles and a thick mat that keeps your kids’ feet away from the springs.
- SKYTRIC Trampoline with Top Ring Enclosure System
- Top Flex Pole Enclosure System offering amazing stability and durability verses regular poles, which enables the net to stand tall and straight! - Rust-resistant Galvanized Durable powder coated steel frame, poles and legs
- The new EASY ASSEMBLE/DISSEMBLE enclosure poles feature
- Enclosure Net Installs inside the Trampoline for maximum safety. Net attach to bottom with rope and clips and has special connector on top to keep things in place. Features a double zipper so net can be closed from inside and outside.
- Premium Thick Foam Safety Pad (Spring Cover) that has double rubber ties for better protection and holds up tightly to the trampoline frame.
- 3 Heavy Duty W-shaped legs - 48 V-Rings - 5.5" springs to increase "BOUNCE" - Capacity Weight: 330 Lbs - Trampoline Height with enclosure: 91" frame height 26"
If you have a large backyard, you can make the most of it with this 15-foot trampoline. It features the Top Flex Pole Enclosure System, which is more stable and durable compared to the conventional design since it allows the enclosure net to stand straight. The net is installed inside the trampoline for added safety and features a double zipper so you can close it either inside or outside, and it’s paired with foam-covered posts and a thick foam pad that covers the springs. You can make this trampoline yours for less than $500.
Take a closer look at these products now to choose the best backyard trampoline for your family!